7 Reasons Why Blazingly Hot Girls Are Awesome

1. They make you feel manly

They wrap their long legs around you and snuggle into your chest. There's no better feeling.

2. They have big T and A

This one doesn't need to be explained. We all love when a girl has perfect knockers and dangerous curves.

3. They make more money at the strip club.

Studies show there is a correlation between hotness and stripper income. Which means the hotter she is the more money they gonna stuff down that g-string. :)

4. They have tight...

I've talked to many guys and this one is definitely true. Maybe tightness isn't the most important thing to you, But the tighter it is the more you feel.

5. They can draw a crowd

Have you ever been all alone in a big space feeling all pathetic? Well, Date a hot chick and there's no need to worry about it anymore, She will draw a crowd like moths to a flame. And as an added bonus you can cut in any line and get into any club just by being with her.

6. The look more womanly.

Nothing else needs to be said.

!7. Your friends will be jealous.

I know it's easy to pretend it doesn't matter. But deep down all men want to know their friend is jealous- Even just a little bit. It's nice to know while you are taking that hot babe to bang town, Your bro is sitting alone at home on the verge of tears just a fapping!

Thanks, Anonymous http://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/a29723-7-reasons-why-tall-guys-are-awesome

*This is all a joke, Hope no one is offended :P

#NinjaTakes

2029

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 19

• I think it's funny how when a female posts about what she looks for in men other women agree but when a guy talks about what he prefers in women they get 'triggered'(I've noticed men also do). You put the "it's a joke" so girls wouldn't get so bent outta shape but I know that what you wrote was pretty true and you agree with it lol. Well I liked the take, joke or not.

• I was going to get so pissed off at you for writing this before I read the last line lol

• Omg until the end, i was like what a bs.. What is the relationship between blazingly hot and tight v... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ gj for that anon.

• Yayyy πŸ’•πŸŽ‰

• TouchΓ©! You showed that Anon what for!

• I have found that blazing hot girls whose only assets are being pushed as blazingly hot wind up in the gutter of life. Blazingly intelligent girls with character and common sense are the success stories. Not only do they succeed in life but they get more men have more fun and are happier. The emphasis on being hot pervades on this website. Too much is focused on perversions such as rectal sex is discussed. Too many guys believe what they see watching porno movies. I guess that's because this is a younger crowd. At the other end of the spectrum are the holy rollers who fight for virginity.

• I was about to roast you... until that last line. I went into triggered mode before I read that haha! Very funny joke

• Yeah, but their tits and ass could be fake, push up bras. If she draws too much attention, most likely she could go for a more manly man, especially if you're just average. And do u really just eant looks and experience in bed? What about personality. If I was a guy, I wouldn't bring a girl with no personality to my parents.

Just remembered the last line but too lazy to erase all that ^^^^^. Damn guy, put ur joking right at the beginning!!!

• Nice... :-P

• Lmao funny funny

• I figured this wasn't legit when I got to that photo of the fake boobs at #2, and then the point about the strip club.
    Nice take though, keep countering the anons lol

• Love it! πŸ‘πŸ½β€οΈ

• lol funny take

• LOL I wasn't annoyed, I knew this whole thing had to be a joke

• This is funny lol, great myTake

• maybe maybe

• Sigh...

• Ugh, my eyes. I can't tell what's real or not on this site anymore, I wish everyone would just stop making stupid takes and make my life easier lol

• make one for why ugly girls are awesome πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

What Guys Said 28