Why Women Have Ruined Dating and Relationships

I think the reason why women have ruined the dating and relationships is because most women today choose bad men over good men. Have a read of what this woman said. Of course, she doesn't speak for ALL women, but it does seem that women like this are the general rule. This is what she said:

I know this might be hard for a lot of good guys to understand, but the classic saying about women loving jerks is true in a lot of cases. Sometimes it’s not even on purpose. There’s just some primal force that attracts us to dudes that are bad for us, no matter how hard we try to find Mr. Right. You would imagine most girls grow out of this after high school, but I know tons of women who suffer from the same poor judgement as adults. As someone that’s been romantically involved with both types, hopefully I can help you understand what causes girls to go crazy for assholes and why nice guys always seem to finish last.

Women are complex creatures, and even though we say we want peace and happiness, our inner drama queen requires more intensity. It’s ironic because marital bliss is what we’re supposed to be looking for in relationships, but then we get there and become so bored we’re forced to create problems just to feel like the flame’s still burning. Sure, a guy who cuddles you to sleep every night and runs to the store to buy you ice cream when you have cramps is amazing, but is that what makes a woman's panties wet? Unfortunately not. Those types of gestures get a girl’s heart pounding at first, but like all things, they lose their luster after a little while, and the more time passes, the more some women overlook those efforts because they’ve grown to expect them. Once the relationship becomes mundane and routine like that, it’s only natural that one party might lose interest. If you don’t try to keep her guessing, she may just wander off looking for some fresh, exciting meat.

So there you have it. This is the cruel reality of the real world. The thing that annoys me is that we hear a lot about men treating women badly. And it's true. A lot of men do treat women badly. But the reason women lose the moral high ground is because time and time again they deliberately reject good men and choose the bad men, mainly for the excitement. Do women not understand or care that they are the ones creating most of the anger and bitterness in men?

One more thing: A very common thing I hear these days from women is "Nice guys aren't really nice, they just pretend to be nice." This makes no sense at all. I'm not talking about the fake nice guys, I'm talking about the genuine nice guys being rejected and women choosing or staying with men whom they know are assholes. So again, I'm not talking about the fake nice guys, I'm talking about women who deliberately reject good men and choose the bad ones.

Despite having it shoved down my throat my entire life that I ,as a man, should respect women, I find it almost impossible to respect women these days. I don't know what the future holds for relationships in the future, but it looks very grim. I just can't see any hope. Maybe there is God in heaven that will one day bring us all justice. If not, I can't see a bright future.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

I love a good guy. Maybe it's because I know I can be extreme that I prefer someone more stable, gentle, and sweet. I have never really been attracted to the bad boy type. I like the guys that go out of their way for me. The guy that finds joy in making me smile. Maybe I am vain.. But the guy willing to run out to the store for me when I cramping has a better chance of getting a bj then the guy who tells me to go f*** myself.

I like good guys, if they really still exist. I'm finding it hard to get one. All I seem to get are the assholes that are only interested in one thing, married men or men with girlfriends, or those guys that can chat away to everyone else but they never have the balls to talk to me. They just stand and stare at me. Also, it takes them years before they even decide if they want to talk to you or not. I'm so fed up of getting messed around like this. The same goes for guys by the way. I believe that once they get bored of their current partners, they start looking for someone new. So, please don't make this so one sided. My cousin's boyfriend was with her for 8 years and they had a flat together, not long after he joined the police force he split up with her. Made stupid excuses that he wanted to go back and stay with his mum. But she could see through his lies and knew he had found someone else.

This is the most annoying thing ever and I'm so sick of it. "Why don't all the hot girls like meee!" "but, I'm such a nice guy" bullshit. Guys are nice when they want something from you. The reason that you're frustrated is because you probably want women who are out of your league as far as lucks and you don't understand why the beautiful model looking girls don't like you. Even though your not stylish or cute or tall or strong or manly and the only thing you've got going for you is nice? or smart? which a lot of guys think they're nice.

Nope, women have even admitted to me many time that they prefer bad men over good men, so please go eduate yourself.

*not buy into

I get plenty of hot girls, I"m not that good looking, I'm not that tall... I AM pretty stylish, but no fancy car and I HIDE that I have $, and play poor... so I can't say your claims make sense in reality to me. I'm nice... but I don't put up with any shit either, ie they play too many headgames or disordered type headgames (like fake breakups) I'm GONE instantly... cuz there's plenty of hot girls out there, they ain't special enough to kowtow to, that's for fuckin sure. Hot is not my #1 quality (i look for) IN a girl either but most of the ones I'm with tend to be pretty hot.

I can say this goes for men as well when dating. They love women who aren't "boring" which means she's more than likely no good for them, she's dramatic sometimes violent, but because she keeps him on his toes it's something about her he loves. I just think this can be said for genders.

Nt true at all. If the woman is good looking and doesn'tsleep around, most men are happy with that. Most men don't like bad women at all.

Sigh82- it can obviously be said about both genders. It's not alll true in regards to one gender in particular. There are guys out there that have that preference. But it probably does apply more heavily to women.

no way. "boring" does not mean isn't violent or drama bullshit. It means she can talk about something other than HERSELF lol... it means she's passionate about some things, can hold a fucking dialog. It means she's not vanilla in bed, it means she has her OWN THING going on and isn't a dime a dozen girl...

fuck drama violent crazy women-fuck them lol, they're COMMON, THEY ARE BORING, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

What Guys Said 3

I'd say 99% of the time this is true. It is what it is. Ever since I've been a pos things have gone better for me in the sex department.

Women just love conflict and drama for some reason.

I've repeatedly seen mytakes and questions, from where do you guys keep coming with all that stuff?