I have a crush on my best friend's girlfriend, what do I do?

I've been with my girlfriend for over a year, but before that I had a crush on this girl. I think this girl has liked me before, and my friends also thought that before, but we never got together. We're friends, but not super close. When we talk though, we can talk for a very long time.

Later on one of my best friend got into a relationship with this girl. They've been together for a while now. I have been in a constant back and forth of whether I like this girl, and most of the time I convince myself not to like her, because she is dating my best friend. I don't know what to do, I keep finding myself back to liking her...

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, break up with your girlfriend because it's clear that you're not happy with her and, more important, she doesn't deserve a guy who fantasizes about being with another girl... I think you can understand that's unfair.

Now, you should also erase that fantasy from your mind: the guys have been together for a while now and maybe they're in love with each other, which means you might ruin things for them (I don't think the girl would run straight to your arms after that), besides ruining your friendship with your bff. So forget it unless they break up.

What Girls Said 3

• 1. Break up with your current girlfriend.
    2. Stop thinking about liking your best friends girlfriend.
    3. Move the fuck on!
    Seriously, I hate these questions. Stop it! Who the fuck cares if you like your bff's girlfriend. Not me. Not your girlfriend. And certainly not your best friend. Why would you even post this question on here? I'm sorry but these kinds of questions piss me off. If the girl is taken there is nothing you should be doing except moving on.

• First, I would break up with your current girlfriend. It's not fair for her, and sooner or later in the relationship she's going to find out and she'll get hurt (I've been in the same spot). Second, I would ignore the other girl and find somebody else. You REALLY don't want to deal with the whole girlfriend-stealing drama. There's way more fish in the sea.

• ok... so u have a crush on her. but a) is it something real or is it just forbidden fruit? and b) is this girl really worth jeopardizing ur friendship with this guy? think very hard before u do anything x

What Guys Said 2

• Stay out of your friends relationship. She is dating him, not you. You need to respect that. So basically you do nothing but be happy for them.

• I was in the same situation and confessed my feelings to her. He found out and we haven't spoken in 6 years or more totally lost contact and made it awkward with all my other friends whom I have slowly lost contact wit as a result.