How does a really SHORT GUY (5'3") get so many hot girls?

I worked with a guy who was well known on the job for being a real "playa". There were many guys there (over 100) but then we started getting temporary female workers who would work a few days at a time. Some stayed just a few days, others a few months. Of course all the guys went crazy always trying to talk to all the hot new girls who came through the workplace. But one guy there was by far the most successful of all. He always got the hottest, cutest girls. And they quickly fell for him. Some head over heels.

The fellas joked about it but we just didn't get it. This guy was the shortest guy in the workplace. Just from 5'2" to 5'4" at the most. But over the years I saw him with the hottest girls of all and eventually when he got married it was to a supremely beautiful and sweet woman who any guy would want.

Whenever anyone asked him how he did it and what his secret was he would just avoid the discussion and say "Nothing. I just get to know them. I usually don't even hit on these women...and if I do they don't even realize it. A lot of times the women get impatient and ask me to take them out after work or make the first move."

He also said something I'll never forget. "Most guys don't know how to be a woman's friend. I do. That's the only secret I have."

Still not sure how he did it but the women fell for him quickly and I've seen this little guy with models and he's dated all types of women from black, white, latino, asian, poor and rich girls. Girls much younger and girls older than him. Short girls and even very tall girls. I mean 6' in heels and they were crazy about him.

Ever known a guy like this? What gives here? There's gotta be more to it than this. And NO he had no more money than anyone else and was definitely not generous with it. In fact women would spend their money on him and cook lunch and bring it to work for him. I really wish I could find this guy and learn his secrets. Anyone have any ideas how he could do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, one of my best guy friends is short and has always had pretty awesome girlfriends. He had to force himself to be single for a while. He definitely knows how to be a girl's friend and also was always a "relationship" guy. He's lived with many of his girlfriends and often stays friends or at least friendly with his exes and it miraculously doesn't cause problems which I will never understand lol. He'll remember stuff you say, will make jokes or agree with you when you're upset about something going on (I can't say how he is in relationship fights BC we never dated), is overall genuinely interested in anyone's thoughts and feelings, guy or girl. You could tell him anything and not feel judged... But he's not a complete pushover or anything; he just really doesn't care lol. He isn't perfect in relationships but seems to own up to his mistakes and move past mistakes women made with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• He gave you the answer, it was not his height.

There is no magic sauce, just listen to women and talk to the real person they are.

What Girls Said 3

• Im 5´10 so Im way too tall, but personally any guy that has a sense of humor and speaks to me like a friend like he's really interested in me and who I am, always has a chance. Anyone who is silly, funny, fun to hang out with, open, honest, and just happy... you want them. Plus women are very emotional so if you talk to us like we are friends we feel more connected to you, intimacy pulls you in.

• This guy got to know her as a platonic friend before anything happened. He was genuine. Compared to those guys who made it very obvious to get in their pants in their first meeting within 2-4 seconds.

• Easy.
    Confidence
    Personality
    Maybe had a nice face/body.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 5'3 and girls find me very attractive. I can't go anywhere without a hot one giving me "the look".

• Who would have thought? Treating women with respect and being freindly and not worrying about getting into their pants asap? There's no way this could work. After all, everyone knows they aren't even human, they are sex robots to please us.

• So you shouldn't just ask a girl out directly and such as a lot of people suggest?

• LOL! Im 5'2 and is the ladies man =P

• I think this is where you'll find your answer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy04c-6DEgE

• SOME people (of both genders) regard small people in general as "cute". I've even known some people call small OBJECTS "cute", just because of their size. It also boils down to attraction. There's a person for everyone and unfortunately, that guy seems to change girls more than he changes shirts.

• Yeah but when you get called that type of "cute", it's a form of friendzoning...

• I suppose so, yes.