Would any of you guys date twins?

I know of a pair of twins who do everything together, and even want to date or even have a relationship with the same guy.

At the moment they are sharing the same guy, but would any of you guys consider dating twins at the same time if they wanted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe everybody is a sex pervert. They are just perverted in different ways. I have always found male homosexuality too kinky for me. A total turn off. However, I don't want to be a bigot. Live and let live. Human rights for everybody. That's my motto. I don't want to tell others how to live if it has little effect on me or my own lifestyle.

So, call me a pervert, but the idea of having sex with twin girls (young ladies, if you prefer)--now I like that. Sex with imaginary twin girls has long been my favorite fantasy. That's why turns me on the most.

Could I make my dreams come true? Go from fantasy to reality? And create a friendship or romantic relationship with real twins? Probably not.

Creating a close friendship or romance with anybody has always been difficult for me. I am a long time bachelor. I have had a number of brief romantic relationships with women that turned out to be disaster. My romantic stars have always been crossed. The girls I loved, hated me, and didn't want to have anything to do with me. And the girls who liked or loved me, I just didn't love in return. Horrible! Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I believe for me to have a personal intimate relationship with two twin girls, first, they would have to have a good personal relationship with each other. Then, I would just be like the extra person, the odd fellow. I wouldn't mind. In fact, it seems to me having a personal relationship with twin girls would take the burden off of me to be all things to one woman, ah...two. That is, the twins could find companionship, understanding, support, encouragement, love, even sex in each other and I would not be required to do it all myself.

People say twin females could not both date the same guy because they would become jealous and competitive. Nonsense. If the had a relationship with me, they wouldn't have anything to be jealous of. Would I be jealous of the relationship two twins women had with each other? No. Absolutely not. I would be off the hook. I wouldn't have to have so much responsibility as a friend and lover.

If a guy married twins wouldn't he be getting the best ends of the bargain? Yes, I think so. Wouldn't the twins say, "We have only one husband. We could have had two." I don't think sharing a set of twins with another man would work. I wouldn't want to share twin females with another man. Then, I might get jealous. If I had one twin as a girlfriend or wife and another guy had the other twin as a girl friend or wife, then he would have the same make and model as I did. I wouldn't like that. I wouldn't want to date or marry only one twin female. It's double or nothing.

I think one guy with twin girls is cool. Too cool. Maybe that is the problem. Socially, the guy looks to0 lucky. People will say, "Gee, what's so special about him?"

One guy with two twin gals may cause problems, but hey, all relationships have problems.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 10

• that is an opportunity I think most guys wouldn't pass up lol. would it work out in the long run? probably not. I'd give it 3 months until the sh*t hits the fan.

• It would be awesome for a little bit but I would never expect a 'real' relationship out of it

• I don't know, I doubt it. That's pretty much leading to incest. I'd be much happier dating one twin who is closer to how I am and hoping the other one finds another great guy. Then again, I'm sure having twins is a fantasy for most guys.

• Sure, I would Its only dating. I see no reason why I wouldn't be able to the love two women at the same time as long as everyone was honest. The one thing I would wonder is if I would feel like a third wheel or the center of attention.

• If they were in to it, and weren't getting jealous of each other and things like that, then I would totally do it. I could totally imagine having a real relationship with them, not just a fling.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 3

• Twins sisters want twins boyfriends Jeannette Joanne 02085558199

• thats's weird. lol but if I was a guy I wouldn't.

• what if they are going to marry ...can the guy marry both of them !

he should choose one of them.

besides I think you can't love 2 at the same time, maybe both are identical but they won't ever have the same personality because everyone is different in her way...