Eyes. What do you think is the most attractive part of a person?

So I've realized it's official. I think the eyes are the most attractive part of a girl when accompanied by her face of course.
I just fall in love with bright green or blue eyes that seem to glow. Eyes like these are my favorite *-*

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...avim.com-416437.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org/.../PartialHeterochromia.jpg

What do you think is the most attractive part or thing about a person? Doesn't have to be physical.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I love eyes! I never used to get complimented on mine but this year I get complimented so many times. One guy that liked me told me that he fell in love with my eyes the minute he saw me and that he couldn't stop staring at them/me the whole day. haha I have really dark brown eyes that are really big and they have this beautiful chocolatey coloring in them.

• Eyes and smile... There has to be purpose in their expression

• I love Ashely Benson & her eyes! (Obviously the girl in that photo) & yes I believe it's the eyes, eyes, eyes !

• Hahaha I can tell from your username you watch pretty little liars cx

Yeah, me too. She's my celebrity crush :) she's perfect.

• I just love the song and how she came out and the slow motion and how she laughs at the end xD

• Yes! Shay is my fav <3
      & yes haha that was cute ;) She's awesome

• Eyes, eyebrows, and cheekbones

• Not cheek bones, Jaw line is what I meant to say, lol it;s passed 3am here so I'm tired

• Jawline, smile, and cheek bones.

• eyes for sure. i loooove eyes! but i also like when people have nice smiles of course :)

• I love eyes more. I'm obsessed with them lol. Yeah I agree. I think the most important features on the face are the eyes followed by the smile. They're what makes a girl physically beautiful in my opinion :)

• Never heard of an eyebrow fetish, lmao

• haha yeah its a weird one. i just love when people have nice eyebrows. and im very meticulous when i do mine haha but idk...i judge them on everyone

• eyes are definitely a major attraction, but before the eyes i look at the height lol

• I say eyes too. Thats the first thing you look at and they tell so much.

• The second eye is just like mine but the outer limbal ring is thicker and blacker haha, I also think eyes are the best part of a face but a bad nose can really turn someone from hot to ugly

• Why are you anonymous...

• I don't like bragging about myself and I don't have a profile picture up anyway lol

What Guys Said 5