Third date too early to give a girl flowers?

I've been on two dates with this girl, and I was thinking about getting her flowers for the third date. I really like her, and I'd like to give her an indication that I'm interested in more that just casual dating. Is 3rd date too early for flowers? Too cheesy?

If not, what kind of flowers would be good?

Most Helpful Girl

• NO! You're a hero.

If flowers of all things scare her away (especially after two dates), she ain't the one bro.

What Girls Said 13

• NO! Thats is adorable. She will love them either way. I say get her some sunflowers. They dont really have any pollen to spread. ANd they are bright and yellowy.

• Not too early. It's really nice. Even the first date isn't too soon. Tbh I don't think the flowers will get the message you are trying to get across though. Maybe give her the flowers call her ask hey how her day is going. Just let her know that you are interested in her and then make a move on asking for a relationship.

• No!! It's sooooooo cute :) Just get her something adorable and don't go overboard with it.

• That's perfect.

• No we like flowers. :) roses are nice

• Flowers are a very sweet gesture. I like the idea.

• Honestly it depends on how you feel about her and how you think she feels about you. Any kind of flowers are nice just don't get the ones that look cheap. I would actually prefer something I could keep so maybe earrings if she wears them or maybe you could buy a necklace.

• It really depends on how long you guys have known each other.

• Known about a month. Met online. Two dates, but I think they were both pretty great.

Would you be weirded out if a guy gave you flowers after a third date? Would you want things to be more serious? I don't want to scare her away.

• No, that's going way too quick

• That's lovely. Generally girls like flowers, even if it is soon.
    Give her calas, they are more rare and elegant.

• It depends on the girl and how she see the relationship progressing. Some will love it but others might feel it's a bit much. Especially if they are the type that don't like receiving gifts.

• I've known her about a month. We've been on two dates, and we've had pretty great chemistry. Goodnight kisses, etc. Not sure how she feels about gifts, but she's seemed gracious when I've paid for dinner.

• Alright, im think it's safe to say that she would love to get flowers from you. I suggest that you get her her favorite flower. It would make it much more sweeter gesture.

• That's absolutely precious. Just make sure she doesn't have allergies to the flowers or pollen, speaking as a woman who does.

• How would I find that out without ruining the surprise?

• Casually mention your eyes are watering or something along those lines saying your allergies are acting up.

• Red roses! Those are so totally the best~ Just check if she has pollen allergies or any phobia of any flower.

• NO... there's no such thing of too many flowers :P P

What Guys Said 3

• No its not, depending on the relationship. Put more effort into it though. Don't just buy flowers. Every flower means something different. You can find what different flowers mean online. Give her the flowers that say what you want to tell her. Write on the card they have a meaning and she has to figure it out before you tell her.

• I would do it on a first if I like her enough. There's no rules.

• I did it on my 1st date...