Guys, when your spooning a girl does it always turn you on?

If you like a girl and your spooning does it always turn you on or does it sometimes not really effect you that much, its just nice to cuddle that way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeah, I've always got a hard on when spooning some sexy woman. The smell of her hair, kissing the soft back of her neck, her ass up against my cock, feeling her breathing under my arm, the resemblance to doggie style... Yep, I'm going to get hard honey.

What Guys Said 7

• It depends on if we're spooning before or after having sex. If it's before, then it definitely adds to the building sexual desire. If it's after, then it's just really nice. But after the refractory period has passed I'll get another erection just from being there behind her.

• We slept together but didn't have sex. We cuddled then I rubbed/scratched his back for a while then we spooned and went to sleep.

• Yes, always. But I don't have to have sex because I am turned on. If spooning is all I can get, that's better than not spooning!

• Yes being pressed up near/against her butt always turns me on. If I get an erection and I dont want it to be awkward (if we dont know each other very well yet) I will shift a little so that its not right up against her.

• lol ok cause I didn't feel it and I couldn't tell if he was just playing it cool or if it was just nice but he wasn't turned on or what...

• Yeah he probably shifted or adjusted himself so that you would not feel it.

• No, not always. If I've just had sex, it doesn't turn me on spooning, but that's about it. And for future reference, you should choose the "sexual behavior" topic when asking questions like this.

• It does, but it's nice to just cuddle sometimes. Just because something is felt doesn't necessarily mean that I want to do anything more than cuddle.

• If he's not getting turned on, I'd think he was gay

• Yes, it does. That's why you'll always feel our "presence" back there.

• I didn't feel that.. :/ are guys sometimes careful not to let it get that close?

• Well, if he's fortunate enough to have his penis positioned in such a way that it points up toward his belly button, there's a good chance you might not feel it.

• hahaha! ok

What Girls Said 0