Do you prefer top or bottom while making out?

my boyfriend asked me if I would make out with him when I go to his house in a few days and I realized that making out meant eventually laying down somewhere haha.
I want to know what you prefer, top or bottom :D

I'm open to either.

we're both in 10th grade haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer on bottom so she can lay on me if she needs to. That way both of our hands are free. It is hard trying to keep my weight off of her, and having my hands free to touch her body.

What Guys Said 6

• Both work. I would like more women to be comfortable on top though. I find that to be incredibly hot.

• Definitely the top, or side by side if I wanna be more relaxed. Never the bottom... I just don't like the way it feels.

• I prefer on bottom so i can wrap my hands all over her body and explore it. :)

• It's not something I think about. Whatever happens in the moment happens.

• Ahhh, 10th grade... But I love being on top as I like to take charge.

• Bottom is prefered, but we roll A LOT

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely bottom, it gives you the feeling that he's in control:)

• bottom or side some times top for playful making out at the very beginning but i alway end up on bottom pretty quickly and i like that "loss" of control when my BF is on top