My boyfriend finally kissed me! But?

I've been wanting my bf to kiss me for ages (keep in mind that this is my first serious bf so I had never kissed anybody else) he finally kissed me the other day, since then he kissed me like 8 times a day, and tbh it's a but too much... And another problem is that he isn't great at kissing, maybe it's me that's bad, but either way I don't enjoy kissing him... WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him, and be honest and open about it. The last thing you want to do is lie to him and it sounds like you love him alot, so be open. If he loves you he'll listen to what you have to say and act appropiately :) Don't only criticize, suggest ways to help solve the problem. Just say its something you two can work out, together. And if he's a guy who is deserving of your love, then he will accept what your telling him and you two will work it out, together :) Good luck, I hope it works out for your guys

What Guys Said 7

• Is it his kissing technique that you don't care for? Or is it the fact that he kissed you so many times all at once like that?

I imagine that, having NEVER been kissed before in your entire life, that going from zero to eight in one fell swoop might have been a little overwhelming.

Also, another question: is he more experienced than you are? Has he kissed other women before?

• He has kissed one other girl, but only once. It's not the fact that he kisses me heaps, it's his kissing technique

• Thank you :)

• Of course. Good luck with all of it, I'm sure it'll work out just fine. :-)

• Just be honest with him. Just say hey not to be mean but you're not a great kisser. Yeah he might be embarrassed but try and help each other out. The longer you go with him thinking he's doing good the worse it's gonna be when you finally tell him

• But how do I tell him?

• Just like I said. Be blunt but gentle afterwards. His ego will be shot but it's your job as his girl to help him build it back up. It will suck initially but it will work out

• K Let's say that the 2 of you are going to make out in the near future, think long and hard about how you would like to be kissed. Most guys will follow how the girl kisses to while you're making out do things that you want him to do to u so if u want lip biting, more tongue, more gentle etc. do these things on him. If that doesn't work on him then try to bring it up in a subtle way so let's say the 2 of you are cuddling then sexily whisper in his ear like "You know what i LOVE? I love it when someone gently bites my lip while we make out" he should take your advice if that doesn't work then there's nothing you can do other than just straight up tell him but this is the nicer way of doing it that doesn't burst our bubble

• I think he is the problem. He doesn't know how to handle the situation.
    Regarding what should you do, I think you should not kiss him.

• 1st time always sucks but if you kiss more often then he may be a good kisser that you will go crazy with

• If you don't like kissing him at all, you guys aren't going to work.

• But I love him :/

• You've probably never kissed a girl if you're saying that. I'm just explaining the situation, and I don't like his kisses, doesn't mean I don't love him. Omg

• Woah, lol that assumption just shows that you've never been in love.

But anyways, unless his breath stinks or he literally has no clue on how to kiss or something like that, there should be no reason for you not to like his kisses. Unless you have some sort of trauma when it comes to kisses but I doubt that's the case. If you don't like his kisses, you just aren't in love with him.

If his kisses are just okay, decent, not bad, then that's a different story.

• Maybe you're les?

What Girls Said 1

• Well.. if uhh dnt enjoy him kissing uhh... den there's no point in doing.. uhh should just tell him the truth.. nd both of uhh should work on it together