Would you date Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?

us.cdn001.fansshare.com/.../...body-1291667321.jpg

I have a similar build to him. Is he your type?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• No...

One, it looks like leg day isn't a thing for him except maybe once a week, and two, I'm like all of 105 lbs. I do not wish to die.

And also, the big muscles aren't really my thing. I prefer the lean muscled look.

• No, I am not really into the muscular type of guys. I like kind of chubby or skinny guys but not really into the six pack abs with muscle.

• No.
    Definitely not.

I love his face and his personality (that I've glimpsed) but his body - no.

• Not my thing.

• I really like the Rock (wrestling wise) and think he's good looking, but he's really not my type.
    My step dad just met him the other day. haha

• No, I don't like that muscle build, but, dare I say it..., he could make a good friend.

• I definitely would!! In a heartbeat. Love Dwayne! Definitely one of my favorites. So hot.

• Nahh its way too much in my opinion.

• If he is funny then sure. But judging just his body then its a no. Its way too much and i know people would look

• Yeah. He's hot. As long as he's a gentle giant...

• Nope, never found him attractive.

• He seems like a very nice person, but he's way too muscly and outgoing for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I remember this guy on YouTube making the same claim as to having a similar build, but when people asked for pictures or a video, he got really defensive and said, "I don't have to prove anything to you guys."

Well, yeah, you kinda do. When you make a claim like that, you are calling attention to yourself, you're "stepping up to the plate."

Funniest conversation I ever saw on a YouTube video.

• You're built like him or you have his body type? Like I have his body type to some degree but I'm no where near as muscular. I could get that way... maybe.

stream1.gifsoup.com/.../the-rock-return-o.gif

• You have a similar build to him at age 18-24? How did you manage that task, because that dude has been doing heavy weightlifting for the last 2 decades.

• Also you and your parents must be broke to sustain the calorie input required for that on a daily basis. Dude demolishes food, like you wouldn't believe.