Having my first sleepover date... Anything I need to know?

I am having my first sleepover date with my guy and I just wanted to know if there is anything specific that I need to bring or things I need to prepare?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're sleeping in the same bed you can prepare yourself for lots of sexy time and minimal sleep... I always find it difficult to sleep when I'm next to a guy that I like. Especially initially... the excitement is too much. So keep in mind you might not be getting as much zzzz time as you usually would unless you fall asleep easily.

As for what to bring... the usual. Remember your toothbrush and all that. Decide if you want to shower there or not. Remember clothes for the next day and fresh underwear. Also be kind and take some snacks. How about some popcorn or chips or something yummy.

What Guys Said 2

• when going to bed take a sensual underwear combined with a sensual scent on you (as a soft perfume), condoms should be near the bed (you won't want to kill the mood), toothbrush, your pillow, clean clothes for the following day. you know, your healthcare bag

• You really shouldn't change anything about what you'd do normally. Why should anything change?

What Girls Said 0