Help! I accidentally cussed in front of my crush?

Okay so my crush is like this pothead who skateboards a lot and is the most irresponsible person ever because he never did his work and got bad grades on tests. I still like him though. He is very quiet and keeps-to-himself. But he does cuss quite often. (BTW, we've never talked... I've just heard him speak to friends before...)

Anyways, I'm a girl, and I cuss as well (I'm a teenager, I think it's normal) and with my friends I turn into a potty-mouth. I will never want my crush to see me how I am with my friends though. I'm very un-lady like in an attempt to be "funny". Today though, I was walking and my friend said something and I was like "What the f**k? Holy s**t you're such a h*e," and I told her that as a joke. I wasn't actually calling her a h*e, we were playing around. But then I realized my crush was RIGHT behind me and heard me because I talk pretty loud.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• ummm he's a pothead skater guy right?

just tell him the truth. be honest, tell him you act that way around your friends.

its not a big deal you know, if he smokes pot chances are he isn't a jesus freak, so its no big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• Well what is there to do? Move on you will never have him now that he heard you being a "potty-mouth"

• FUCK SHIT DICKS CUNT ASS AND DONUTS

• think about your future with a pothead if you've ever seen the English movie trainspotting you'll know potheads are no good for serious relations, that's all i'm saying...

What Girls Said 2

• So who cares. He cusses so probably doesn't Ben care. Honestly curse words are just that, words. They not have power if you give them power. So don't care, he probably didn't care

• It's just, I hear guys all the time say it's such an unattractive quality when girls cuss... :(

• Then hose are guys you don't want to date. If he likes the you he thinks he knows, then that will be his crush. But who you actually are, is who he won't have a crush on. Don't make him fall in love with a projection of you, make him fall in love with you ok. Also it's no big deal in high school everyone swears. I cursed like a sailor and still got dates

• Your crush smokes pot, is irresponsible, & get's bad grades; I don't think he'll care if he heard you swear, just saying.