Why do girls laugh when a guy gets hit in the groin?

i got hit in the nuts with a baseball and i tried to pretend like it didn't hurt but i just couldn't help but drop holding them... then i look up and mothers and their daughters watching are giggling? why is it funny? i get so angry about this

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess the face you make and how you're suddenly not so cocky. It depends on the guy too, but obviously we can't relate to the pain.
    The same way as when you mention period cramps and guys go like 'boo boo, just deal with it'. Some women actually do it too!

• my face was scrunched up and eyes closed haha

What Girls Said 4

• the first thing we look at after seeing a guy get hit in tha area is his face. I saw a lot of guys getting hit, with a ball, with a bat , with a foot... the face they make is priceless ! it's pretty funny actually... it like their only vulnerable spot ! you wanna get a guy for good kick him there.
    I heard it hurts a lot... and it's dangerous sometimes

next time wear a protective gear !

• Honestly I have no idea, maybe because it was unexpected or your facial expression. I would laugh because first I know it hurts but also because I didn't see it coming.

• so if you saw me get hit in the nuts by a baseball and drop to the ground you would laugh?

• Lol I'm cold? But I said I would be concerned for you well-being :) And that actually happened to my brother before but he plays football, so a guy head-butted him in the no-no area...

• I meant to say your, sorry

• Cause people getting hit with balls is always funny, no matter where they get hit. Do you not watch jackass or ridiculousness? A lot of crotch shots, its's a classic form of humour. I get it's probably not funny when it happens to you and you're in pain, but i bet if one of your buddies got hit in the nuts you'd probably laugh at him.

• Do u laugh when other people get hurt? That's why shows like AFV ( America's funniest home videos ) and ridiculousness ( on MTV ) is so funny. This sounds mean but I find the funniest ones are when people get hit there areas ( girls and boys ) and little kids in the face with a ball.

• little kids hit in the face with a ball HAHA thats so mean

• Haha lol I've never seen alittle boy get hit in the nuts it's usually in the face or belly.

• its weird it hurts them so much i don't get it... when i was that age my balls were tiny lol

What Guys Said 4

• 1|0
  • Because it's funny.

• I don't know but girls have always found it funny, I used to know a girl that would kick me in the balls just to get a good laugh. The pain is unspeakable girls just don't understand it's not funny, OKAY GIRLS IMAGINE that someone takes an aluminum baseball bat and hits you with it 50 times in your vagina area it hurts like a motherfucker.

• We go through that pain every month for a week. It's called a period.

• @Adigrace1 No offense but that's the only thing that gets me about girls periods they really gross me out.

• Because people like to see guys in pain