Poop at boyfriends house?

Do guys care at all of their girlfriend poops at their house? Does it make you look at her any different? When is it okay to?

lol guys, it was just a spur in the moment, out of curiosity question i had about "pooping" at a guys house. haha I love the opinions though!

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls poop?

• All Lies!

• @pexxonovante88 and Ghosty. They sure do poop mate. I use to know a girl and when she pooped it smelled so bad it could peal the paint off the walls. She was an attractive girl to.

What Guys Said 12

• I personally think any guy or girl for that matter that makes a fuss when their partner poops at their house is immature and needs to grow up. I also feel the same way about farting. We all fart, we all poop, every single one of us, every single day, inducing the girls that say they don't do it to and it never smells like roses and butterflies like some people try to make you believe. These are just natural bodily functions our bodies need to do. So I say don't hold back girl if you need to fart do it, if you need to have a poo while at his house go for it. It is bad for your insides to not pee, fart, and poop when you need to can even lead to you needing major operations to save your life. If you poop and it smells really bad who cares. In my opinion a real man and a real woman can handle it.

• Here, here!

• Yeah if a girl has gotta let it go she has gotta let it out in my opinion.

• @Mgoods I am so comfortable with it that if a girl had to fart while snuggling, spooning or siting on my lap I would not make her move I would just tell her to let it go. That is how relaxed I am.

• no guys don't care the only thing we may care about is that she is comfortable enough to relax and be at home there. I assume your a little insecure about using the toilet at someone else's house. this is what you can do in your purse carry a small bag of toiletry's with you so that way you can mask the smell and feel more comfortable about using the restroom there.

• It's okay when you have to. If you have a towel and you can wash your bum as a hygienic civilized human being using a shower or a bidet or have wet wipes in your disposal As long as you don't make a mess and leave it there uncleaned, it should be okay.

• When you are a human who has to poop its okay to poop.

• This question is silly, we do not care.

• its a shit. we do it, we know you do it. if you marry you will HAVE to shit at his house. it dosent matter, use the toilet for what its made for.

• No harm in pooping at someone else's house. There are some times when you can't control it.

• Lol, just make sure everything is clean when you're done

• if you have to poop at his place then go and same if you have to fart let that rip too

• It's normal. Although I do wonder why she is taking so long in the bathroom sometimes lol

• As long as you keep it to yourself then we won't give you a hard time about it

• no we all have to poop as you call it

What Girls Said 8

• Pretty sure that as long as you don't leave it in the bowl he's gonna be okay. If he doesn't accept a natural occurrence then he's not mature enough for a relationship.

• Exactly if someone can't accept it they are not mature enough I agree. It is not worth the health risks of holding it in.

• It happens... if he doesn't have a toilet brush.

• You shouldn't need one at all lol

Not sure who you've been dating but...

• My husband doesn't care, but he never knows when I poop, hahah, I'm shy about it so I try to only poop when he's not home or when he's asleep.

• Girls poop? Say whaaaaaaa

• I mean, my husband stands in the doorway, if we're in the middle of a conversation...

• Your husband watches you poop?

• Lol, that's not what he's there for. If he feels something he has to say is important... There's a glass panel on the door, he will talk to me through that. It's not for long, a couple sentences.

• If you need to take a poop, go right ahead. Same with farts. I wouldn't care. Why would I make a fuss about a normal bodily function when the same happens to me? I wouldn't want them to hold it in. Just go and do your thing but remember to flush it down completely or don't leave a stinky fart trail.

• Just flush after every "drop". Also if you light a match it helps to cover up the smell that may or may not occur.

• you're over thinking it

• My boyfriend doesn't care if I do.. don't hold it in, just poop. We all obviously do it.