Should I invite him to my house after the date?

I am going out with a guy who lives about 35 minutes from my house. We are planning to go to a bar right next to my house because I live in Manayunk (If you haven't heard of it; Manayunk is a part of Philly with lots of bars/restaurants/clubs and a huge night life).

So after the date I was going to walk home but I am not sure if it's rude not to invite him over since I live so close. I am not planning to have sex with him so I am going to be upfront about it but I don't want to seem not interested in him either. He can come hang out with me and my dog and leave later:/

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait till you get to know him better. it sounds like its the first couple of dates with this guy? if so then you don't wanna invite him over so quickly. and yes if you invite a guy inside your place after the date (especially after alcohol has been consumed) it will give the impression that you want to have sex with him. it isn't rude to not invite him over. you are not obligated to invite this guy over right now.

and it doesn't matter if you tell a guy "i don't have sex on the first date" because you can say whatever you want but guys go by your actions. telling a guy you won't put out, then inviting him over after a night of partying sends mixed signals. don't do it

What Guys Said 2

• Allow him to walk you to your door if you like. Do no invite him in if you do not want to. Inviting a guy in will make most guys think you want to have sex. You can give him a kiss on the cheek or lips and tell him you had a wonderful time (if you did) and that you would love to see him again. If the date goes bad and you do not want to date him again, then separate from him at the restaurant, tell him you had an interesting time and leave it at that. He should get the message that you do not want to date.

This is all coming from my limited scope on the world. Take care of yourself and if he tries to coerce his way in, tell him you do would like to see where the relationship goes before getting into anything serious. If he continues trying, then tell him to kindly fuck off. Hahaha.

• I was going to be upfront with him and tell him I don't have sex on the first date.

• lol I actually can keep my will power and have done that before, but the thing is some guys get so upset when it doesn't go anywhere and we end up as enemies afterwards (real experience). But if you are talking about me I definitely can make out like crazy and not have sex and I actually enjoy it better knowing everything was in control and no regrets the next day.

• Then fuck those guys. If they can't handle a simple date without sex then they aren't mature enough to appreciate a woman and respect her right to choose whether she wants to have sex or not. If it happens with this guy then just keep it moving and forget about him.

• In a guys mind drinking and a invivation to your home equals sex. Just hug it out at the door. Women you can't make it easy for guys. Make them work!!

What Girls Said 1

• They're a big chance he will see this invitation as a sexual one. But you'll see when you'll go out with him. If he seems genuinely interested in you, and you feel a good vibe coming from him, the it's seems just fine.