Why do black girls have such big butts?

Obviously not *all* black girls, but a very large portion of them, I think most of them, have very round, full bottoms.

On white girls it's fairly rare to find that, and on Asians/Indians it's almost non-existent, I've found.

Update: Another thing I notice on black girls is that a lot of them also have extremely tiny waists in addition to the butt thing. Huge, plump lips as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they're very lucky to have such a big butts. I see girls in my husband's family have big once and they're proud of it.
    I'd say it's their natur.

What Girls Said 25

• My white butt eats black butts for breakfast.

• same reason why we have all this melanin lol because god loves us

kingdomaoc.com/.../d-o.gif

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...znXkqE1rjp688o3_250.gif

• BEST. GENES. EVER.

• I'm Native American (though people assume I'm Asian), and no joke, I have a ginormous butt. I wish I didn't, because to me, it looks weirdly proportioned to the rest of my body. But yeah, it happens in everyone. I've seen huge butts on black girls and white girls. I've also seen small ones on black girls and white girls.

• its just genetics. even girls who are really tiny have big butts for their size

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• Different races have different traits that are common to them. Those traits are inherited and passed down through generations.

• It's a biological evolutionary thing.
    I would like to prove your observation wrong put I'm living proof of that stereotype LOL

• *stimulates mental image of black girl who looks like Rihanna with a big butt*

• @AnimeDreama that's good to know

• The scientific answer to it is correct, evolutionarily, the reason they have big butts is because in places like africa where its hot, this is the least likely place on the body where fat can accumulate without overheating the body, leaving the waist area as a heat expenser. It's also the reason black girls and guys will have longer thinner limbs than white but with a shorter upper body. A thicker, bigger upper body is more built for colder environments.

Nevertheless, it sort of defines the ideal standard of women, black girls look freaking sexy! amazing butts! lol

• Genetics, simple as that.

• It's just genes bro! lol

• It's in the genes bud... however there is a difference between a big butt ( overly huge, sometimes unattractive) and a big butt ( perfectly round, and nice).

• Did you find big butts really attractive? :/

• Don't forget Latinas. Thank God my mama's part Castellana.

• Love them jealous whitegirls lmao!! They have no ass like us

• Idk. Scentists don't really study this sort of thing

• Being from Africa yess it's in the diet and ultimately carried out genetically.

• bytw @wood-carver777 it's YOU'RE not your

• and what someone's ancestors ate hundreds of years ago is probably much much less of a factor than simple dna and hormones etc.

• They're lucky? Genetics? Any number of factors..

• But they look hot anyway :P

• *ahem* really? I know a lot of black girls with no ass.

• We are just some lucky bitches no lol but I don't know ig it is just in our genes and from the differences of the foods we eat maybe

• I'm Asian and i have a (huge) big butt. Black guys have a fine bottom too~ Genetics maybe?

• What kind of Asian?

• filipino. well half filipino actually.

• My mom has a huge bum.

And my little sister (14) has a huge bum. She started developing at like 9-10.

Her bum is way larger than mine... and, my bum is far from small.

My mom says she has the same shape as her from when she was younger.

I'd say it's genetics.

• weird this sounds like me and my sister and mom lol

• That's not true
    But I think that most black girls who are slim or are athletic always have curves no matter what i rarely see this In other races but I am sure there are other curvy non black women such as Kim k

• "But I think that most black girls who are slim or are athletic always have curves no matter what"

So you agree with me then, lol.

• Yep lol

• It's just in their genes. It's the way their body was made

• Eating good :D and Genetics

What Guys Said 18

• Black girls have big butts and they can not lie
    You other GaGer's can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face
    You get sprung !

(^ I had to do it ^) I've got that song stuck in my head. . .

omg Becky is so jealous

So as I was saying, most people are on the right track, it's in the genes. Nature vs nurture. Dominant and recessive traits ect.

• Lol are u singin the Original Baby Got Back or Nicki Minajs Anaconda version lol

• The original of course (the original is always the best). I keep it real, O. G. for life

• I don't know, but dammit do I love them.

• True.

But then again, a lot of black girl butts are just fat and cellulite. Making them "big" but not "nice".

• Yeah, the fat black girls are like that, but the majority of skinny/fit black girls I see have big butts, and tiny waists.

• okay stop lol

• Alright, everyone didn't like what I said previously.

Here's the point I'm trying to make:
      Yes, there are a good amount of black women with big butts. I've seen it. Of course, I've seen a lot of white and Latina women with big butts, go figure.
      HOWEVER, I've also seen a decent amount of black women with butts that were big, but just plain fat or cellulite based. Nothing special except for the size.

In addition, the "skinny" black women I've seen have asses just as flat as skinny women of other races.

You also have to realize that size isn't everything. A butt can be big, but if it isn't round and if it's made up of mostly fat, it looses all value. So it's really how round it is, rather than big, that matters.

Clear things up? @Asker , @thatgirlwavy ,@PinkSnowConez

• Heh, I've seen my fair share of blsck women not packing booty. It's honestly more diet based than genetics. Yeah genetics play a role but diet gets the cake. Black women typically have a higher calorie dense diet than other races of women and also eat lots of protein (bbw, chicken). Their diet along with genetics and the fact that they pride themselves on being thick results in many black women being bootylicious.

• Again like i commented on the other one what you said makes no sense and leave stereotyoes out of it. Eating chicken has nothing to do with having a bigger butt. And DONT have a higher calorie dense diet.. idek know what the hell thats supposed to mean. Always remember the theory that if you dont know the answer to something then be quiet. Because you just made yourself sound very stupid and racist. Im sick of these threads asking stereotypical questions on the body of someone of African descent. You will NEVER have nor understand it so you all. need to get that through your heads

• And like i said people of every race each chicken and watermeolon dont be fooled BY the stereotype m... just dont perpetuate it and you can be racist to your own kind but a better word to use would be biased since you share the same dna

• @thatgirlwavy
      Racist to my own kind? Stereotype lol? What does watermelons have to do with this? You clearly done understand how protein functions. So I'm just leave you alone with your ridiculous logic lol. You are clearly a troll lmao.

• I don't know but it's so hot lol

• Indian women almost non existent are you kidding me?

• Most indian women have flat butts

• Quite ridiculous how you think only Europeans have light skin. You really need to do some research on google images and look around the world more. One more time Koreans encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

• Did you also notice they have some of the smallest butts as well. African americans can have very large and small features. Their proportions depend on their background i guess. Some have super tiny ears, others have enormous ears.

• I would think it has something to do with ages ago when they sat on tree stumps all the time in Africa. Also use ing there lips for generations to wet things, like plant stems are tree stems to make yarns to sew stuff. You see this in Indian women also

• I've never seen that in Indian women. They're usually short, petite, and have medium sized lips.

• Or maybe the Indian women in your area are just fat?

I've seen way more than my fair share of Indian people, lol. I don't know how fattening Indian food is (I guess paneer and stuff is moreso, but there's a lot of healthy food too), but the vast majority that I've seen are slim or medium sized.

Incidentally, my boyfriend (who is Indian) has a slightly big butt for a guy, but that's mostly due to him being muscular. It's also very rare on Indian guys, from what I've seen.

• Ok miss know it all, I don't really care, I was just giving my opinion. I didn't know someone your age knows everything.

• I live in Europe. No not all black girls have large exteriors. Africa is a massive & diverse mix.
    Certain areas in Caribbean there are ladies with big bums.
    I did find in USA a lot of bigger women. Bug I think that's due to the diet although lately obesity in areas have recently decreased.

• I'm guessing DNA?

• Genetics/Ancestry

• omg look at her butt.. i mean its just so... big!

• Well im a fan of black ladies and their butts!

• They call me the "ass" man and yep, i get slapped few times in a week.

• Genetics, I mean what else can one say?

• Buttress evolved from there

• lets celebrate their booty with this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0

• Lmao!! I always loved dancing to this but this my first time seeing the video

• cuz they eat too much chocolate...