Guys would you date a girl that wears a hijab?

This question is not meant to be offensive it's just a question. So a hijab is an Arabic religious headscarf that middle eastern women wear that only shows the face for cultural or religious reasons but I've seldom seen one or two in United States, I've heard that Islam doesn't allow dating only marriage but I honestly don't know how that works in United States because most people aren't Muslim even me I'm Atheist actually and It's been centuries since any American has done an arranged marriage. I guess I don't mean too much by all that I'm just a history buff lol!

I personally would not date a girl that wears a hijab because I'm Atheist, and I don't agree with covering a girls head like that I want to see her pretty hair.

And everyone is entitled to an opinion and allowed to agree and disagree and this question is not meant to be offensive, please keep it civil.

Guys would you date a girl that wears a hijab? Why or why not?

• Yes (please explain)
  • No (please explain)
Hmm I guess not too many people has heard of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• No because
    1) it's so unnattractive it's not even funny
    2) yeah it's a turn off
    3) it would mean she actually thinks a God requires you to wear such a ugly thing to get into heaven, which I find ridiculous.

What Girls Said 5

• Its not only for Middle Easterns. Muslim girls wear it and there are people from every race that belong to that religion. I wear one. I get asked out by guys but I would only ever go for a Muslim guy.

• I was very surprised to see the results of the pole. I don't understand why a hijab would be a reason to not date a girl. It's a part of her religion it's like saying you won't date a girl because she doesn't wear one. I find either of these cases quite ridiculous, but each to their own I guess :)

• Why would someone not date a good girl just because she wears a Hijab? It's their culture. A guy who respects that wouldn't mind it.

• A guy can still respect a person's beliefs yet not want to date that person because of them.

• No, Muslim cuties doesn't wanna get with guys outside their religion no matter how much of a good guy u are. Islam is unfair to ma Muslim cuties! >=|

• hahaha @Keyspirits yes lol they're all so cute and you guys are unlucky I'd say :P and same goes with Me too :') Muslim guys are so damn cute but they won't date someone who's not their religion :')

• Not all Muslim women wear a hijab, its a personal choice. There is no rule that says you must wear it, I'm Muslim and I made the choice not to wear it.

• I never knew that it was a personal choice. Why do you decide not to wear it?

• I don't feel like myself when I wear it. I believe that I can still be a good Muslim by just my actions. I always hold doors open, tell people to have a good day, share my umbrella with strangers.

• It's part our religion, I don't see it as a problem. I wear it.

What Guys Said 9

• If its every time she goes out in public with the hijab (which is likely) I probably won’t date her. Heck!! I wouldn’t be able to see her face so besides the personality how would I know im attracted to her physically? That’s important too.

• The ones I've seen don't cover the face, but I want to see her hair so that wouldn't work.

• exactly. Either way id be too intimidated by the idea her religion would probably be much more important than I.

• It's not just for people in the Mid East, lots of Muslim women from all over the world rock one.

And yeah I'd absolutely go for a woman who rocks one. I'm Muslim and much props to her for rocking it.

Btw, bro just so you know you are allowed to see your wife's hair. She doesn't wear a hijab in front of you in Islam it's in front of other men when you go to say a restaurant.

• If somebody won't even show their hair, there's a pretty good chance they won't ever wear shorts or skinny jeans. And also, it's kind of like dating a woman with no hair.

I wouldn't date a prude or a bald person so... no.

• I don't date religious girls, so no.

• Nope. If she is willing to wear the hijab, that is an indicator of such beliefs and behavior that I find completely undesirable, thus the answer is "no".

• I wouldn't mind the Hijabs or the Burkas but only in the house. Too many people are still unaccepting and will stereotype people with those clothing right away.

• I would hang out, but dating is another matter entirely.

• No I wouldn't date a Muslim woman and I don't like the Hijab, I don't want to offend anyone who wears one but I think they ridiculous.

It's as silly as people who go outside in joggers or their pajamas.

• Well if she's nice and doesn't try to convert me then it's all good. And I also have a massive fetish for hijabs in the bedroom.

Just her naked brown body lying on the bed with a red hijab on and she says, "Come to me infidel. It's time to purify you."

Well I've never done that role pay with a Muslim girl, but I have done it with an Arab girl and she laughed her ass off lol.

• @Sherlock_Said
      It's just a roleplay fantasy I have. I wasn't trying to offend.

• pm me both of u