Girls have you ever fought dirty to win?

i was play fighting with my gf and she's really competitive and hates losing anything but cause she's a girl i obviously overpower her easily... anyway i had her pinned down and she couldn't get up, then when she gave up i went to get off her and as i went to stand up she gave me an upward kick right in the balls... i dropped to the ground in agony and then she said she won?

don't girls get how much that hurts? why do you have to aim there... i hate it so much... would you ever do that just to win? its cheating!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I cheat, but never like that.
    I'll say "Ow, ow, ow :(" and pretend that they're hurting me and once they feel bad and loosen up their grip I'd attack.
    I can't believe she kicked you in the balls though. And the fact that she's suppose to be your girlfriend makes it worse to me.
    That's so terrible, I'd be super super pissed. You need to let her know that's not okay.

• she only did it softly but i guess she didn't realise how bad it would hurt =/

• I would never do that, even though I am also very competitive. If you are really losing, you can always find another way to cheat, but don't ever kick him in the balls

• I would do that in a serious situation not when I'm playing around.

• It is fun sure I'd do that!

• I really don't think she meant to do it that hard to hurt you, especially if you were in agony, honestly I don't think she meant you any harm.

• no it wasn't a very hard kick, i think she just underestimated how effective it is...

• i hit a guy there one time but i didn't mean to do it it was an accident. but i still won because of that haha

• so i take it he dropped to the ground like i did? lol

• I have, most of the time I do it.

• like when? it seems to be really uncommon and that I'm just unlucky =/

What Guys Said 5

• Also it's considered assault, just so you know.

And a kick in the balls can seriously affect a guy's reproductive abilities. So if you want to make sure you'll be sexually frustrated because he can't get it up, or because hormonal imbalances have made him not in the mood, then kicks in the nuts is the best idea!
    So girls, chose wisely!

• haha true

• Thosee type of girls don't give a shit about their boyfriends anyway.. they're probably cheating anyway lol..

Normal women don't kick men in the balls unless it's self defence. And a wrestling match with your SO is just for fun and great way to lead into sex.

• If I'm in competition no I will not, but when someone else does I become remorseless in how I play. All bets are off

• Thats BS man Dont let her by with that you can beat her ass for that move

• I have seen man and woman fighting for real after the girl kicked the guy in the balls

• Break up with her. Don't bother calling the cops cause god knows the possibility of a woman getting legally punished for hitting a man is about the same as... wow... I can't find a single analogy that would fit how low the chances would be.

• It's about as likely for him to win as it is for a dalek to climb stairs.

Does it work?

• haha

• You ask this question a lot. Stop with your obsession