Why does every guy want a barbie?

Whats so attractive about a barbie? I don't understand at all.. I mean i think blonde hair is really pretty and so are blue eyes but there are so many people in the world and a pretty good majority of them are blonde. And all the guys want them. Like I scroll through instagram and I see a lot of blonde girls and there profiles say TAKEN. I mean I am not saying that guys should date me or anything but I just want to know what is so attractive about them. Like it kind of makes me feel crappy because to me it seems like that, is all other people a want a blonde. No brunettes or redheads or girls with black hair? I have red hair and dark brown eyes I have considered dying my hair to blonde but it would look terrible and I don't have a bad personality or anything. I mean pretty much all the blonde girls that I know are taken or they are crushing on someone and that person likes them back and all the brunettes, redheads and girls with black hair are single like what is up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going with what most blokes on here have said and that is your either talking about a small few girls or your looking at things from the wrong perspective. Now, talking for most guys, at least the decent ones, barbies are the girls you want to stay away from, why? Well they become barbies by buying stuff to make themselves look the way they look and in order to buy such things they need money... you see where this is going. Now for those who are naturally beautiful, well, we're guys, so I'm not going to lie and say we aren't attracted to them, because we are, but looks account for 1/1000 of a relationship and once again, any decent guy will tell you the same.
    All I'm saying is, not every guy goes for the barbie looking, perfect acting, cake copying barbie because they would and I would rather have a girl like the one I like. A Beautiful girl to me, the most beautiful on the face of this planet, black hair, and the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen, and I'm not saying she's perfect but she's perfect to me and when I tease her about it, it's not me teasing, it's me admiring.
    So, if you find a bloke with only a barbie image in his head go buy him a barbie and move on, because that's not what it's all about

What Guys Said 16

• You may just be focusing on a small sample size.

Truthfully, every single type of girl has a guy that is attracted to her.

• I like hulk Toys

• Here comes a rush of red hair lovers. I personally don't care that much about hair color.

• And why does every girl want a Ken?

• I think barbie is a model of what women think a guy wants, not what they actually want. Just like women, guys have various tastes in women. There are general trends like nice breasts, good teeth, but the same goes for women. No girl has to look like Barbie to find a good guy, and no guy should have to look like Ken.

• Barbie has a dream mansion and a bunch of sports cars and a yacht and a private jet and a jailbait sister.

• I stopped playing with barbies when I was like 5. I like Power Rangers though.

• Actually studies indicate that actually a fairly equal percentage of men prefer blonds/brunettes/black haired girls. Redheads, much less.

• Please do not think of me as a pervert, because I am about to answer your question bluntly. I don't think blond hair has to much to do with it, but curves. That is the first thing a guy looks for, he might not care (but will notice anyways) idk. why this hypothetical guy is into , but that is the thing that catches the eye. Again, I was trying to be helpful, that is why I have an account, please don't think of me as a perv.

• My girlfriend has dark brown hair and brown eyes. i love the way she looks. so not all guys are looking for "barbies".

• I dont want a barbie i want someone who is intelligent and capable of protecting herself in a fire fight I want more of a mandalorian type of girl.

• Blondes a nicer color that's why

• Barbie's do nothing for me, I find women like that repulsive and will never be caught dead with one.

• I'm blonde hair and blue eyes myself and I dont want a Barbie. Not every guy wants one.

• Bullshit. Just be healthy and happy and helping others is hot.

• why wouldn't you strive for the best

What Girls Said 11

• i think that it doesn't have anything to do with the malibu Barbie since there are Barbies with black hair or even dark skinned colored Barbies.. i think its due to the media

cdn.funnie.st/.../barbie-memes-.9.jpg
    capriciouslyme.files.wordpress.com/.../...rbie.jpg

• ”there are so many people in the world and a pretty good majority of them are blonde” ?

are you serious?

natural blondes are pretty damn rare.
    there fake blondes but... seriously... like 85% of the world's population has black/dark brown hair.

think china. india. africa. arabia. central & south america.

• i dont think every guy wants a barbie. if they did, a lot of women would still be single.

• I have red hair, brown eyes, and no Barbie body at all and I'm taken!!! Don't dye your hair! Don't change to be Barbie. It's unoriginal! :)

• Blonde is a dang hair color.
    Whether you're blonde or not does not determine whether lots of guys are interested in you. There are too many non-blonde celebrities that plenty of guys go crazy over to count. Megan Fox is the first one to come to my mind, seemed like every guy I knew loved the heck out of Megan Fox. And she has black hair.

• Every guy does not want a barbie

• It's the media with the hot and dumb blonde chick stereotype.

But at the end, guys choose what they can pick according to their chances.

• There are lots of guys who love brunettes, black haired girls and redheads.

• My natural hair nd eyes is black..:p but im not single..

• Lots of guys love red hair. I have a big nose and there are actually a few guys I've met who even like that kinda thing. Lol!

You'll be ok. Just keep your head up and step offline when you start noticing yourself looking for things that make you feel bad.

• I just took a poll at my house (I live/hang out with a lot of dudes) and 7 said they preferred brown, 2 said blonde. So not everyone likes blonde!!! :) though all said they like blue/green eyes