If a guy you just meet asks you on a date and asks you to pick him up with your car cuz he doesn't have a car, should you do it?

I just met a guy at a club and he asked me on a date but while we get into the details he doesn't have a car and he asked me to pick him up. Not sure if I'm really comfortable with this since I just met him. Am I just overthinking it?

• get him
  • don't get him
Yeah I told him I wasn't comfortable with that and he was ok with that. Thanks for the advice! 😀

Most Helpful Guy

• It is weird to ask a girl to pick you up on date you asked her on. Not everyone can afford a car. I won;t judge for that. Even thought he has the money to go to clubs? Priorities? Anyway if for whatever life situation caused me not to have a car and i asked a girl out id sure as hell find my own way there unless she offered. Asking? no way.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, a bit weird and slightly not safe. Just say you would be more comfortable meeting him somewhere.

• Stop being machist and pick him up!

What Girls Said 3

• It's weird. If the roles were switched I wouldn't ask him to pick me up either.

It'd be different if they'd known one another prior to going on the date.

• No dont trust so easily. Tell him to make his own way as your not ready to be. Taxi to. Stranger

• He may be a creep once you pick him up. Not saying that he would but you just never know. There are plenty of creeps and rapists out there.