Would you date a woman who use to be a dominatrix?

There's a beautiful, sweet, smart girl who's 24 and made 3,000 dollars a week being a dominatrix to pay through college. She's a normal person and just did it for the money. It was also on the other sides of the state.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I strip on weekends for the money, the drinks, and the fun of being ogled by some young hot guys, and a few old pervs or two.
    It does not define me. I just like it! I think I like it a lot.
    I'm a nursing student, Straight A s (one crappy C maybe in chem this semester), have a guy (my one and only guy) who is on board with what I do. He has come in the club to check it out, just once, at my request

So your girl sounds like any other person.
    I will say however, probably no person performs in the sex business just for the money. I like what I do.
    So the real question is, if she told you she got some pleasure from it, would that change your opinion?
    Because your post does sound a bit contrived, with maybe a few omissions. It's ok, I understand considering the topic

I hope I did not offend you, or her for that matter. That is not my intention.
    :)

What Girls Said 3

• What is a dominatrix?

• The people who put on leather, whips, and chains. And torture one or the other. Its also called BDSM.

• Google Dominatrix + Wikipedia

A Dominatrix (plural Dominatrixes or Dominatrices) or Mistress is a woman who takes the dominant role in bondage, discipline (in the sexual-fetish sense of the word) and sadomasochism, or BDSM.

The capitalization of the first letter of Dominatrix is a formal convention used to convey respect and authority,[1] and common forms of address for a submissive to a Dominatrix are "Mistress", "MaƮtresse", "Herrin", and "Lady".

• We all have done things in life we're not proud of, she only did it for money which is a hell of a lot better than doing drugs or doing stuff illegal. She sounds very sweet, go for it :D

• Not at all.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think so

• I personally think that's hot as hell... I wouldn't hold that against her at all. It'd make for some interesting conversations for sure! Go for it!

• Because she dominated others doesn't mean she wants to dominate you.
    If she stopped doing it, and has no intention of starting again, then it's cool.

• I probably would

• I would as long as she doesn't do any of that dominatrix stuff to me.