When is a girl too weird for you to date?

A guy friend of mine told me I was quirky because I like sci fi and worked as a comedy writer. Still, I'm worried that this might come off as being too weird for guys. When is weird too weird for you to date a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that a specific type of person attracts another specific type of person and they get along. Something that for you is weird might not be for someone else. Personally I don't think that it's weird to like sci fi. I wouldn't date a girl who is egocentric and way too much outgoing...

What Guys Said 7

• I don't specifically have a list of certain kinds of behavior which qualifies a girl as weird. I'm quite open minded in that regard.

And if this guy thought you're weird just because you are into sci fi and you're comedy writer, then I'm probably the weirdest guy on the planet (due to various reasons) Don't pay heed to him, that doesn't make you weird at all! :)

• Many reasons. Because of:
    -her young age
    -low intelligence
    -drugs
    -drinking

-cutting
    -piercing
    -religious extremism
    -being too 'hot'
    - high maintenance

• it's not weird, it's just your hobby and work.. you know what is weird? Eating dirt or collecting fingernail clippings, if you can find a guy that likes sci-fi (and there are plenty of those) then he would absolutely LOVE that you share the same interest.

• When you are intentionally putting on an act of OMG I"M SO RANDOM##1#@##$%@333 MOnkey potato it's too much.

but if you have a righteous love of comedy and sci fi, more power to you.

• You're good... *cough* Tina Fey cough**

• You don't sound weird to me.
    But I didn't think Lady Gaga wearing her meat suit was weird...

• Having a normal interest in sci-fi or comedy is not even weird or quirky.

What Girls Said 0