Who wears the panties in your relationship?

Girls do you wear the panties or does your man wear them in your relationship. Meaning who is in control? Do you take him with a strap on and make him your bitch? Or do you own his manhood?

This question is meant for girls only

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand the question? He and I are equal players in our relationship. We make joint decisions on the large issues and the small issues we decide alone we take into consideration the other in our decision. Neither is more in control than the other. The control in our relationship is so equally split that I can't even begin to figure out who has more.

What Girls Said 1

• No one should be wearing any panties in a relarionship and if the do they should be onelike a circle in one pair of panties that they should share.

What Guys Said 3

• *facepalm*
    Dude... that's not how it works any longer. We're in the 21st century, there's not one "wearing the panties". It's about working together. Sure, some are more in charge when it comes to daily activities, while others take care of extraordinary stuff like a broken down car etc.
    Both the man and the woman works, and both the man and the woman helps at home. Both are wearing the panties, and both are wearing the boxer shorts!

(not married, so don't bother trying that reply)

• Good relationships are a meeting of equals. If you don't respect one another enough to listen and arrive at mutually agreeable decisions, there are a lot of arguments in your future.

• google male feminist strap on and look at the first pic that comes up and I think its safe to say where i stand on this issue!

(hint for the handicapped: i DON'T want to be like the idiot in that pic!)