Would you date a playboy bunny?

So I am a playboy bunny... But I feel that guys have something against dating a girl who poses for playboy

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I would "date" one yeah. :D

• I think most guys would date one. Most guys would just not be comfortable with developing feelings for one. There is a number of issues that it could cause. The guy could feel insecure because she is too pretty, jealous of other guys seeing her naked, worrying if she has done more than just pose for the camera. Most guys looking for a relationship would be afraid to take a chance on a playboy bunny.

• That doesn't matter. If you cam make me laugh and you are entertaining otherwise I wouldn't mind if you were fat or old or ugly or the hottest girl in the world. That kind of stuff doesn't matter that much but on the other hand if she can make me smile like nobody else can then I would love her deeper than she could ever know and I wouldn't care what her past was. Hell who am I to judge someone, I've made more mistakes that anyone I've ever heard of. Hell I've been to prison for a year, screwed up the love of my life, I was a prostitute for a while, and I've done more drugs than I can count. If a girl can look past my flaws I can look past hers. I'm 24 now and I finally realize men and women like the same things in their partners, confidence, flirting, playfulness, sense of humor, and basically it's the whole package. I have to say though if I never made any mistakes I would be a very boring person and it sounds like you have a lot of interesting story's you could tell me too. But now if you can't make me laugh and feel good then I don't want anything to do with you. If you can't make me laugh our relationship is going to end very quickly and I don't want to deal with anymore heartbreak then I already have to deal with. It's a bad place to be she you realize the girl you are with isn't meant for you because you only wanted her for her body and vise versa. i don't care if you are ugly Betty or playboy bunny of the year, I want to know the real you, not just your tits. There's a million tits in the world but there is only one I will stay with forever and it has nothing to do with what you look like girl. Real talk.

• If she is down to earth and a good person, why not?

• I've met several at Halloween events in Los Angeles, it's a persona they live with in public, but behind doors they're just normal girls.

• Thank you ;) I don't know why guys judge me before getting to know me

• They're probably insecure and maybe your beauty intimidates them ;)

• Yes I would if we had good conversation. It's true that looks get 'em, it's everything else that keeps them.

• If she had a rockin' personality, sure.

• Sure, but if she sleeps around then I would not do much with her until she is vetted.

• Possibly, I'd want to get to know her first

• Yes I would. The question is would a playboy bunny date me? lol I don't think so.

• i would love to date one

• If her bunny days were over.

• I highly doubt you're a playboy bunny

• Haha I don't have to prove anything to you sweetie..

• I'm just saying, the fact that you went anonymous, and that you claim to be something so farfetchd to be on here... makes me think you're either a dude trolling, or, an ugly girl

• 3 people agree with me

What Girls Said 1

• I think there's just a lot of preconceived notions people have about "playboy bunnies." Maybe being that they are promiscuous, high-maintenance, "gold diggers," etc. And obviously those are stereotypes. It also could be that average guys feel that you wouldn't be into them. They also may not want to be in a relationship with someone who could possibly be posing nude or close to nude, for a magazine because they may be uncomfortable with other guys seeing you that way.

I don't know about your individual situation, I'm just listing off possibilities. On the other hand, there are probably tons of other guys who would be really into the thought of dating a playboy bunny. So, I think it just really depends on the person.

• You're right... That's how I feel but whenever guys find out they act weird..:

• Hopefully bc I am regretting doing that photoshoot

• Well, it's in the past. You can't change it now and as I said, not all guys will have a problem with it. You just haven't met the right one yet :)