What's the best thing to do when a guy is playing games?

I've tried playing them back but it never works. You end up hurting each other with this never ending game playing but the problem is I always have guys playing games with me.

Whether it's acting interested and then ignoring me for a week or two or you know all those silly games.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Forfeit the game.. One of you just walk away from it or call it truce..

• But then I will never win anything.

• Your out to win?

• I mean like I won't win a guy.. All of them run games so if I don't somehow play it back I'll be single.

What Guys Said 3

• Look in the mirror.

Why are men turning away from you.

When I was in the Military, people used to tell me that when you point the finger at somebody else, you've got 3 more pointed back at yourself.

What I mean is that if it were me, I would find out if I were doing anything wrong.

Benjamin Franklin was quoted as saying: Any man who can admit his faults is quite a man. The rest goes along the lines that a man who acts to correct his faults is an extraordinary man.

Hope that helps.

• Leave! It's an unhealthy situatin.

• When a girl plays games with hot cold I turn cold and ignore them. Then they get all upset like I did something. No time for kid games

• So i should just leave when I suspect game playing? Then I'll be single forever lol every guy i meet plays games

• Not all guys are like that. Silence is golden I don't advise dating someone who plays those games but if you him just ignore him and watch him come to you.

• Okay thank you

What Girls Said 2

• A guy has been trying to play games with me and I've been ignoring him. Silence is the best answer.

• You tell him straight up you're not into it.

• But what if it's in that awkward "I'm not sure if we are dating or in a relationship" phase.

• Well I guess if you don't want to play his game you better be telling him beforehand. You gotta be clear at the very beginning.