Should girls with AA cups just give up dating?

Should we just stop trying to get a date because everyone wants to date a women with curves? I ask boys out and they tell me no. One even said my body is to much like a boy and he can't look pass that. Im not anorexic I can't gain weight even if I eat nothing but Mc Donalds.

It seems like breast implants are my only choice

Most Helpful Guy

• Just save up money and get implants.

• I think that's my only hope.

• WE ONLY NEED TWO MORE DOWNVOTES PEOPLE!
      TWO MORE!
      @linkywinky

• okay , 4 , I can't math

Most Helpful Girl

• Give up,,,,,,,

What Guys Said 95

• I don't doubt that there are guys your age who are that shallow - there are also girls your age who are equally shallow.

But just because a few boys have rejected you does not mean that every guy would. I'd bet there are at least 10 (and probably far more) guys you know (some only barely) who are attracted to you, and would date you, but probably just lack the confidence to approach you.

And as you get older, many more guys will appreciate you - they'll mature a bit and move past the Barbie/Pam Anderson exaggerated ideal and will see you as more attractive.

So, no, don't give up. Rather, widen your net a bit, and consider dating (or even asking) guys you might not otherwise ask.

• The only boys I don't ask out are jock or social and outgoing guys. And obese men. Jocks only want blonde hair, blue eye, busty chearleaders. Social and outgoing guys like girls who are curvy or have meat on their bones. They are out of my league so I don't ask them out. I ask out chubby guys, but not obese. And everyone rejects me. I think I have no choice but give up or get breast surgery and bum injections. Men go for meat and curves, not bones.

• Men on this site, mainly shy or quiet boys, complain that no girl ever wants to date them or that they never get asked out. But here I am being desperate and asking shy boys just so they can say I have a pretty face but a boy body.

• I agree.
      And I'm not a "shy boy"

"Girls got fake lips , boobs etc. and wants a real man?"

Aa boobs aren't bad stil nice just because our society believes u have to be "perfect" to be pretty isn't true. Besides no one is perfect
      Ur special in your way. If no one can see that it's their fault

• Yes that's why no man on the planet finds Keira knightly attractive.

Wait hang on...

• Pfft, they're usually the prettier girls...

• They go for prettier girls? Does bigger breasts make a girl prettier?

• People tell me I have a pretty face. But thats not enough because guys want meat and curves on a woman.

• Natalie Portman, Keira Knightley, Audrey Hepburn > than pretty much every other woman.

• I feel sorry for the guys who reject girls for boob size. They are missing out on so much. There is so much more to a woman, both physically and mentally. In the big picture boobs are fairly trivial. The entire body and mind are erogenous zones. Those guys who turned you down are young. Hopefully some day they'll figure it out.

In the mean time, you're boobs are just fine the way they are. Please don't get a boob job just because of a few immature boys.

Here's an idea. Learn to throw a nice smile. A nice smile will get you much further with guys than big boobs.

• YoU should not be so obsessed about your boob size, I like big boobs, but I like small boobs, too.

• Don't obsess about having undersized breasts. So what, they're a little small. They're still boobs. Guys like boobs... no matter what size or shape.

And being fat isn't cool. Don't try to deliberately gain weight in hope of increasing your breast size. Becoming obese is unattractive and extremely unhealthy.

• No. Thats not what i meant. I dont want to eat nothing but Mc donalds. I just gave an example. I mean that I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat. If guys did love breaats no matter size then why do they all reject me? People on this site say a pretty face is the main thing. Everyone usually says I have a pretty face. People on this site say to smile. I smile. People on this site especially boys say they would be happy if a girl ask them out. But when I do that, boys reject or friendzone me. I even ask this quiet boy from my computer class. He rejected me too. Is a curvy body what holds me back?

• I'm not the one that's beating myself up because I might have aa cups I don't, some you are referring to the wrong person. I'm not insecure about my chest @funkipunk

• Sorry about that @AnayaWilliams

I must have incorrectly worded my previous comment. I meant to say that I AGREE with your comment. And I meant to reassure the asker NOT to worry about her chest size.

I apologize for the confusion

• Proportions are more important than boob size.

• Give up on what?

I would say if you're giving up on anything, just give up on bras. Save a bit of money and effort there.

If you mean in being attractive, I can tell you there's at least one guy here who things the smaller the better.

The new rise of "curves" I think is mostly a counteraction against the skinny style of previous decades. I like girls who look somewhat "boy-like" as you describe it. I really do find it quite attractive. Don't waste your time on those implants. Just find me! lol.

Plus, there is a long list of gorgeous flat-chested celebrities, like Natalie Portman, for one. Wow.

It seems like the problem is that we seem to look for one type of body that every guy magically likes. Each guy is attracted to his own thing. I knew a guy who was wary of girls who were only mildly overweight, preferring much larger girls. He was basically on the opposite spectrum of me, preferring big boobs and big bodies. (Lucky him. Girls like you are increasingly rare.)

There's also the fact that it's basically politically incorrect to admit you like a girl with a thinner, boyish figure. You can say "I love chubby chicks" all day and collect your high fives, but boy do you get the looks of death if you say otherwise.

• I suspect that there is something about you socially that scares away the guys. Most of the gals I dated in high school were very small busted, and probably most in my whole life. Partially because their small figure attracted me (I prefer the smaller boobs). But I would only reject a gal based on her boobs if they were huge. That turns me off. Your figure would be fine for me and if I got to sexual play with someone with your figure I would give her breasts/nipples as much attention as any guy gives any boobs. (And love every minute of it. The best thing about a gal's boobs is the pleasure she derives from them and I am glad to help.)

Really, drop looking for a date for a bit and work on just improving your social skills. So that guys enjoy talking with you and hanging around with you. Once you do that, they will start coming to you for dates.

• No! Never give up, and don't rely on implants! You want a guy dating you, not a guy dating your boobs. XD
    And that guy saying your body was like a boys was no more than an absolute jerk! Don't listen to him! XP
    I know you'll find your SO! 100% sure! Just keep looking! :D

• Well, I can't speak for other guys, but breasts have never made that much of a difference to me. I like slim girls, so if anything, I prefer a smaller chest.

I would urge you not to give up, and there are plenty of other guys out there that would love your body just the way it is. Sure, some men attached a great deal of significance to large breasts, but certainly not all of us, by any means.

Just try and stay positive, and you'll find a great guy before you know it. :-)

• AA cups are almost nothing there. Im 24 and ready to give up

• @Asker Don't be giving up. You're only 24 at the most! That is WAY too young to give up. Just hang in there, you'll find someone.

• There isn't anything wrong with AA cup breasts. There's no reason to give up.

Are you just worried that nobody will find you attractive, or do you somehow feel like less of a woman? You shouldn't think either of those things; I'm just trying to determine why you don't like them.

What, exactly, don't you like about them?

• well let me give you another option that might help you.. there are many girls who have the same thing flat boobs but still they are the most demanded girls and whats the reason.. its because they worked on there other parts.. god might take something from you but would give you something else better.. so work on your looks your face good makeup (not too much ) your hair great hair styles and the ways you dress look for something sexy..

you just try looking in the internet.. guys dating models even though you dont know her front from her back but coz she's hot like hell

think right before doing a decision that you will regret all your life

• Size does not matter if a person is really in to you. Be attractive by being healthy, confident and genuinely kind and you will meet a good boy. Be patient, I have been up to 3 years in between relationship and the girl I met is worth the wait, even if the relationship somehow didn't work out well.

Keep this in mind, men are attracted to physical beauty, that is a fact. But good men are attracted to many other qualities as well. If you decide that you can only be attractive to men if you have bigger boobs, then the men you will find are likely the men who would think of you as just another pair of boobs. Do you want that?

• I still find Ivana Milicevic pretty sexy.

thumbs.dreamstime.com/.../...premiere-33395842.jpg

• That's probably about the size of my breasts! Do you like them? Or do you wish she had more bosom?

• I do, they fit her pretty well, to be honest she'd look off if they were bigger.

• Does she have a nice bum? I have almost no rear end. I look like a stick. Usually if girls have small breasts, they have a nice or plump bum. I dont. i have tried squats and it didn't make it grow at all, it just made it firm.

• I actually don't care about boob size. Petite figures are my favourite (for which, small boobs usually follow). But I appreciate the variety to be had in the female form; the main thing is she is in shape.

Incidentally - and I appreciate that my opinion won't necessarily make you sit up and listen - I'd find fake boobs to be a turn off. I appreciate people who try and find a way to be comfortable in themselves. We're all 'imperfect' in some form. Accepting ourselves as we are and as we were intended is the way to find a semblance of freedom. People can be unkind to us, but there also has to be an aspect of ourselves that is capable of taking what they say to heart, for their nonsense to have any potency.

• Not everyone prefers the bigger boobed babe.
    all about preference :3
    just be happy with who you are ^^

• No one prefers my vwry slim body. All my life people have made fun of me for not having curves

• I think I may have some input. Obviously you heard from girls who are small breasted like you who got plenty of dates, so breasts are not your issue. The boys who said you were flat were just cruel asses! Guaranteed! So if you think that guy was a nice possible date, and he told you your body was the problem, say to yourself, 'F-him!'

And you don't need implants either!

How do you dress? With your body type, you can wear some sexy clothes, and no bra if you want! This does not make you slutty but confident! All of the sudden guys will notice you! Also, be a bit flirty! If guys say your breasts aren't good, tell them, 'They're so sensitive, they're amazing, oooh!' How about your bum? I bet in the right skirt or jeans it's awesome!! Tell people, 'I like my cute little butt'! When you talk like YOU like your body, others will too! For sure!!

I think you've totally missed the boat on jocks! There are plenty of those guys interested in you because you work out, you look great, and are I think probably pretty strong. Let your physical strength channel into your inner strength!! Say, 'I'm healthy!!'

I hope this helps you out, just trying to support a woman who is very pretty, skinny and all!!

• My friend is a gymnast who represented Australia at the Olympics. Do you she gives a damn what a guy thinks of her breast size? She has a wonderful husband who provides for her so well she doesn't hae to work (but she does because she likes to have her own money to spend on shoes, dresses etc) You can't force a guy to like your body, if that's not what he's into. There are guys out there who would love your body, you just haven't met them yet. I have another friend and a work mate who wouldn't fill an A. The one who is actively single? Guys fawn over her, literally tripping themselves up. Like they are so intimidated because of the way she holds herself. I'm good friends with her (that's how I know all the insider info). FYI I'm dating a girl who would be this size (I haven't seen them up close yet, but I know what I'm getting into). For me I prefer thin/petite because to me it's a healthier way to be. Learn to be confident and comfortable about yourself - it might be your attitude rather than your looks.

• Miss, try this..

www.vitacost.com/.../...n-Vanilla-079911026614.jpg

As far as AA cups? I like big breasts. But if the girl I loved had small AA's those were the breasts that came on the girl I loved. I go by girl first... breasts second. There is someone out there for you darling.

• not gonna work i gained 20 lbs to try and gain a cup size to my 32b s and it all went to my hips and ass, i have of course lost all the weight now so dont start on that. Just saying it didn't work for me its not a sure thing and a rude assumption you made that she doesn't eat. She is built a certain way.

• I tried and nutrition shakes and powders dont work.

• You'd be surprise to know how many guys actually prefer flat chests. I know it may seem like a majority want nothing but tits and ass but the reality is different.

• I think that size is A W E S O M E <3 <3

Implants or not is your choice young lady but there are those like me that dig this size :) <3

• Natural > fake. plus you don't get to have some guy in a mask cutting and mutilating your body, leaving you scarred.

• 0|0
    • Flat. I am shaped with almost no body fat any where on my body.

• Still not a problem. I won't lie when I was 13 I wanted big boobs and butt. But now at 23 I feel like I could be attracted and love almost any woman

• No. Please don't give up, or get implants. I've already seen replies to that effect.

Not going to perv or creep on you, but your body sounds perfect. You're going to find a guy who appreciates what you have.

• Nope. There's someone out there who will appreciate you for who you are. Don't look so hard. He'll come. Just focus on being happy as you are.

• AA are fine by me.

You're probably just having bad luck. Much like women in general don't need a perfect-sized penis, men in general don't care as much about breast size as various media insinuate.

Most people have trouble getting dates. Don't let those guys discourage you; they're a drop of water in the whole ocean of men.

• Well, you're judgmental against fat guys, so you're propagating a double standard. by the way, guys date girls with small boobs all the time.

• Fat is ok, I just don't like obese men.

• When I was obese, no girl would give me the time of day. Meanwhile, most of the small-breasted girls were going on dates and experiencing a rich social life. I find it hard to believe that you've asked out guys and been turned down. Most guys don't turn down girls unless they think your screwing with them somehow.

• I am not rich. I have no social life as I am too shy to make friends or talk with others. I have few friends and most of them have boyfriends or fiances. I am 24 going to 25 in a few months and still single. I don't find too many obese men in my area. I ask out men from all sizes shapes and races. The only guys I have never tried are jocks, social guys, and obese men. I ask out shy and quiet boys, overweight boys, geeks, skinny, fat, and all kinds of guys. Now everyone thinks I'm desperate slut. But I have never had sex. I just want someone to give me a chance.

• Yes, You should Give up. NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE AAs, But because you are too shallow to accept reality. If you cannot love yourself in the first place, no one can ever satisfy you with anything. Last I know, Endocrinologists and Dieticians are cheaper than Plastic surgeons. And you are what 18? Even if you are 24, there is still time for growth. If there is some harmonal / metabolic problems, the doctors will rectify that. And for your kind info, FAKE BOOBS ARE CERTIFIED TURNOFFS (You can search and check some G@G questions). AAs are not. at least you can give it a few years before you let someone cut open your skin and stuff it up with silicons.

• no find a guy who likes small boobs LOL

• Ok, tbh I like some of the curvyness and all, but that is not a big factor for me if and when liking or asking out a girl. I actually like a girl who has AA cups. I don't know if anyone has told you that you are beautiful but you are. Never let anyone tell you and make you believe otherwise. You should be proud with who you are and what you have. Stay confident and be proud. It's what matters on the inside, not the outside. The outside is a bonus. Having a busty butt or nice boobs is a bonus. The point is don't listen to what that guy told you and don't give up.

• More from Guys
    65

What Girls Said 37

• Fuck no. You shouldn't base your entire worth on the size of your boobs. You have more to offer than that. If you think that guys only care about boobs when it comes to getting into a relationship with a girl, well, you're wrong. And actually, you're also slightly immature for thinking that, too. The guys who are like that are extremely shallow and not worth dating anyway. They're also in the minority.
    You have the choice to not get breast implants. So, getting breast implants isn't your only choice. You don't have to get breast implants in order to find someone who thinks you're attractive. And wouldn't it be nicer knowing that they like you FOR YOU, and not for your implants?
    I say, get rid of this self-defeating attitude. It's probably what's keeping you from finding someone who likes you. Find the things that you actually DO like about yourself, and focus on them. Become a bit more confident. If you act like nobody will ever like you, then yeah, nobody probably will. Why would anyone like you when you can't even like yourself? Sorry if it's a bit harsh, it's just my opinion.
    I'm an A-cup myself and that hasn't stopped me. Not many guys have shown interest in me IRL, but I won't let that get me down. I won't base my worth on what other people think about me.

• You should stop comparing yourself to other people. Men like all body types. There is somone for everyone.

Im usually an A cup. when my fiance first met me I had no boobs at all but i recently put on a couple of pounds these past couple of month and now I am a B cup and it feels weird and uncomfortable to me so i plan on loosing the pounds and getting back to my A cup as well as smaller stomach. My fiance fell in love with me when i was an A cup and he still loves me.

There is a girl in my class who is super athletic so she totally lost her boobs but she has a fiance too and everyone met him when we all went to this party.

Also i have a friend who is also super athletic, her body is mostly musscle and she is currently in a relationship with a nice guy. She ran track in higschool and college.

Im not really athletic, just all the women on my moms side are really skinny petite women so its genetics for me.

boobs are not what makes a woman a woman. AA cups can still breast feed their children.

Kate Hudson is a popular flat chested actress who many men find attractive. she is married and has children
    images.fanpop.com/.../...dson-777432_1201_1786.jpg

Keira Knightly too is married
    www.elle.com/.../elle-keira-knightley-I9HNbM-v.jpg

Kelly Rippa is a famous talk show host and is married with children. She often makes jokes about her flat chest and many men find her to be attractive
    www.ovca.org/.../kelly-ripa.jpg

I do not see too many boobs just like the majority of people except for on swimsuit modles in magazines and celebrities and the majority of them have breast implants so i found myself comparing my boobs to them too. I always wondered if my nipples looked weird becasue i had only seen Kate Winsletts nipples in the movie Titanic and many guys seem to think her boobs look great. Well i found this website called http://www.007b.com/ which is dedicated to helping women love their bodies. The website actually shows what real womens boobs looks like non-sexualized and it tells you what is normal and abnormal. It also has many real women and mens opinions and concerns.

• I have AA cups.

What people don't realize is that, yes, you're going to face a lot of rejection and contempt because of it. Like you, I've had men tell me that they aren't attracted to my body since it's shaped like a 14 year old boy's. BUT if you have a pretty face, you can bypass that. If you have a booty, that's a bonus. And if you have a dazzling personality with a great sense of humour, you can charm your way into a guy's heart. ;)

Having dart tits ain't the end all. Sure we can't wear certain clothes, but we can still look killer in others. Focus on what you DO have, rather than moping about what you don't. :)

• Do you ever just want to get implants?

• Honestly, yes. It seems so much easier, and far less stressful, to just get implants inserted so that my chest can look like it belongs to a woman. But I know that if I did, I'd probably regret it. I'd rather find someone who's willing to ride my surfboard.

But that's not to say that surgery is a bad thing. Many women feel more confident and happier after it. But it's a big decision and I believe that if you're going to get it done, make sure it's for YOU and not because you want to nail a guy.

• Not all guys are like that, some guys like women that have breasts that aren't that big. Be happy and thankful with what God gave you and don't obsess over having big breasts trust me it isn't the best thing in the world. I'm a C cup, my mom is a cup higher than me, and when I get older I might have back pain who knows. But anywho breasts come in all different shapes and sizes and they are all beautiful, so don't stress it please.

• I haven't found a single man to like my AAs. And im skinny all over so I have no bum. I exercise and squat but it doesn't work. It made my rear firm but not bigger

• That's up to you, it has some side effects though but if you want too, that's on you.

• I honestly would not get implants if I were you, but if you want too that's up to you, its your body, you decide what you want to do with it.

• If you want you can get breast implants but a guy should like you for who you really are inside not based on your boobs. SMH.

• It hasn't happened. Im 24 and single. Boys I ask usually reject or friendzone me. I dont ask out jock or alpha guys. I go for chubby, shy, or quiet types. They all reject me. Now everyone says im a desperate slut but i have never had sex.

• But do guys ask you out? Guys never ask me. I ask them and Im still single

• Nope they haven't, they always seem to dip and turn around like... okay wtf? Maybe you're asking the wrong guys.

• As a fellow female with a high metabolism and small chest, I don't think you should ever give up on yourself, nor get implants. Someone has told me before that my body is kinda boyish, while some of my curvier friends said that they wished that they were more petite like me. I've learned to be content with my stature. Conventional beauty is nonsense. Not all guys want a girl with large breasts and the guys that only go after that are not worth your time, nor are the guys that criticize your body. There are women of all shapes and cup sizes who are happily dating or married. You are probably just looking for guys in the wrong places, and sometimes the right guy comes around when you least expect it.

• I'm AA and lots and lots of guys hit on me.
    Yeah, I obsessed about my no boobs like crazy, especially when I was like 14 or so.
    I'm 19 now, still no boobs, but everything else is in tip top working order.
    Nice butt, super smile, open and accessible.
    Guys like me! :)
    My boobs will never be big, I could care less.
    My mom's the same way, small boobs, no cleavage, but a known hottie @ 41. XD
    I like my bod now more than ever.

• I am a part time fit model.
    My height = five foot eight and one half
    My weight = 88 pounds

Men luuuuuuurve the idea of my body in PUBLIC, but
    NOT the look or feel of my body when I am naked with
    them in PRIVATE.

Despite this, or perhaps because of it, I get much more
    than my fair share of male attention and dates, as I
    instantly stand out from the 85% MAJORITY of curvy
    and overweight women.

While I am still subject to 24/7 comments about my weight,
    I have finally learned to embrace my body while making
    MUCH money out of it.

Peace with smiles xo

• implants are really expensive and kind of gross if you think about it there are lots of guys who ONLY like small boobs... like my boyfriend. except since I started birth control my boobs are now a B and I'm kinda pissed I actually liked them smaller :(

• no. some guys like that.

• I have 2 old friends with AAcups and I've never heard of a guy rejecting them for it.
    They would sometimes get made fun of in high school, but it never prevented them from getting into sexual relationships.
    One of them is even married now.
    No, obviously you shouldn't "Just give up".

• How long did it take them for a man to finally give up and just date them? I'm 24 and single.

• What?
      It didn't take them long at all. They've had boyfriends since they were at least 13 and had many more throughout high school.
      We're all 21 now and one is married with a kid and the other one has a boyfriend.

• you say you weigh 100 lbs try gaining 20lbs that will put you up to at leasts an A cup. and if that doesn't work then maybe think about implants, I have small tits but i always here guys hate them and my fathers childhood friend died from infection after getting them, pretty scary.

• Different people have different tastes. Some men like smaller boobs, some like bigger boobs and (I think the vast majority) just like boobs in general. lol. Just be who you are and have confidence in yourself. That is the most attractive thing of all. :)

• you need hormones... if you get on the pill, it will give you extra growth spurts in certain needed areas.

• I have tried the pill for that reason. Did not work. I have tried working out and going to the gym for about 7 years now to at least get a bigger bum. I heard squats are supposed to help but they only made my rear firm. I also drink bulking shakes to gain. It did not work. I even tried only eating Mc Donalds for a month but I still didn't gain weight. I told my doctor to inject me with anything to help me gain and he said that this is just how my body is. I am healthy and I just have a slim build.

• Yes everyone in my family is slim

• Did you try out different brands?

• Honey No! Don't lie to yourself, do you really thj k men worry about how skinny you are, your breast size, hair color, etc? No they shouldn't and obviously for you to think you should change yourself to have guys attract you sounds so silly! Obviously those men who have forgotten about you are jackasses, they shouldint judge you on what your heavenly father gave to you. You should be proud of what you have. Think, some people dont have hair, some have growth problems, some don't have breast at all, and some have syndromes that jesus gave them, FOR A REASON. But they still all found love, when the right person comes along you will know they didn't care about your looKs. They cafe about your heart.

• Um no. I'm flat but still get dates. Some jerks will compliment me because my curves are basically thanks to my ass. However there are guys who like skinny girls. You don't need implants to be hot. I'm a size one-two around my waist and wear an a-cup bra size. Just because the kar-trashians are somewhat popular right now doesn't mean you need to be overweight.

• Don't be so melodramatic. There are tons of guys who like a slim and athletic build, plenty who like small boobs. Are you really considering having surgery to get a date? You actually want to attract someone who cares more about the fat stored on your chest than you as a person? If that's what you want them go mutilate your body to get a man, have fun with that I'm sure it will all come up roses for you.

• No, do not become artificial. One you have to LOVE YOURSELF before you can date anyone , two, you dont find a guy to date, he finds you, three if he's only going off of your phyisical , he isn't for you. Just wait it out massage your boobs and stop eating Mickey D's. Know your worth before you date. Best of luck

• Having small boobs is wonderful actually. I do part-time modelling, and A cups simply make high fashion look better. Photographers find it easier to photograph too. Small boobs look bettrr in all kinds of outfits. Anyway you don't need other people's opinions to make you feel attractive, I'm sure you look great so be proud of your fashion versatile body!

• I am a dancer, and I have no boobs. Like none at all, but I want a guy who doesn't judge me just because of what size my boobs are. I want a guy who sees personality first. Body second.

• nope everyone needs love

• Just be yourself, show then how nice you are, and don't care about those stupids comments because if a guy really likes you he will go out with you even if you are ugly

• No having a pretty face helps

• Yes you should, because everyone knows that men only date women for their breasts -.-'

• I am 24 and single

• But I ask boys out. There probably single because they reject them. Or they dont ask any boys out. I have friends that are big breasted and they get asked out all the time. I ask boys out and they tell me no.

• Well, it's not because of the boobs. I have flat chested girl friends who gets asked out all the time, and friends with big boobs who struggle - and vise versa.

• Fuck them and the dudes that normally want the bitches with big asses and titties usually have little dicks so hey

• I have AA cups. I like them because I know guys don't like me for only my boobs, and the guys I date like me for me. If you're wanting to base having a boyfriend simply because of how he views your boobs, then you have bigger things to worry about.

• Wait how old are you?

• 24 will be turning 25 in a few months.

• ok. Um I don't think you should have to change or alter anything about yourself to get a boy to like you. If he really likes you he will like you for you and you A cups and you should too!!!<3

• Sweetheart, I'm 16, size 32 A. I have a boyfriend. It does NOT MATTER.

• Try a push up bra, it helped me.

• What if there was a Love that had nothing to do with your breast size? A Real love... One that said you should love yourself (and your tiny boobies)... Just the way that they are?

• More from Girls
    7