He always asks me if I'm "ok" whenever we hangout?

A male buddy of mine is very attentive and caring towards me and always asks me if I'm ok anytime we hang out... I'm the only female friend of his that he's so attentive towards... does he like me as more than a friend?

• more than friendship
  • just a friend

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's asking you if you're OK each time you hang out together, I'd say that he likes and sees you more than just a friend :-)

• When we were kids we never spoke but after all these years he wanted to see me lol

• @Asker
      I would say you're friend is rather shy and doesn't know how to respond. Maybe if you send him another text asking if he received your previous message, then hopefully he'll reply and you both can organise a time to catch up :-)

• I agree. My friend did this and he is now my boyfriend :)

What Guys Said 4

• he's concerned whether you like him as much as he likes you,... i asked the girl i loved this one time only because her feelings for me were getting confusing,... she blew up in my face and said i was getting "too attached", this was my Que to back off, so I did and haven't seen her since... be very careful in responding to this,... he likes you,... possibly loves you,... so choose wisely. Remember you make your future.

• Yes I also like him back (if that's how he feels)... how do I go about it? I'm very shy and scared

• I do feel the same about him

• Good! Then quit "hanging out" and start dating :)

• if he asks you every 5 mins if you're ok then he's not your friend... but your second mom :-P

• Ofcourse! He likes u more than a friend cuz he's trying to show u his affections by being all caring and stuff to make u fall for him cuz we all know that we all like people who does nice and grateful things for us right? That should be simple.

• Time to propose. Time to grow old with each other may be lol ;)

What Girls Said 3

• If he has just started This tender loving care, sweetie, there is a chance that down the road there could be Some-------Romance. And if this Would continue to Show even More in store sure signs of the times, then it would be that if you both got on the same page together, nursing and nurturing this 'Friendship' that you have known, you would Then Know if it would end up two birds of a feather who stick together in the end.
    Go slow with his flow for now. Let Mother Nature decide if it is meant for her to plant more seeds to reap a ripe ol' romance in your row... I am seeing the beginnings of a beguine here that could fall in this direction.
    Good luck. xx

• He's just trying to be mum to u.

• some people are more caring so it is hard to tell whether it is more or just a friend