You really like a girl - but you find out she's a virgin. Reaction?

How would you react if you found out the 22 year old girl you really like that you've been seeing is a virgin? The farthest she's gone is making out with a guy. Is it a good or bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Since i am in the same situation thats a really good thing, we would be on the same level.
    If she isn't thats not a bad thing eigther ill take both kind of girls.
    Which one would i preffer though? I'd probably like the virgin girl more but having an experianced girl can make the first couple times better.

What Guys Said 16

• I actually feel more comfortable around women with sexual experience as opposed to none at all because I've had a decent amount of sexual relationships. I might be a bit apprehensive because sex is a piece of a serious relationship. The guy who thinks all real men want virgins sounds like a tool. I'm not against it I'll make that clear. I'm just admitting it's not preferred.

• Doesn't matter at all, I'm 25 and still a virgin, only because girls were never attracted to me, not of my own will for sure. Hell I didn't even get my first kiss until 6 months ago. I like a person for who they are and how they treat me.

• i'd do the facepalm

• I believe this is a good thing as this gives the guy more confidence in the bedroom and for most guys it would make them respect the girl more in that department as it could be a scary and delicate process for her. Tbh if she told him she was a virgin and he broke up with her cause of it then he probably wasn't worth being with in the first place.

• It's not a bad thing anymore than it's a good thing.

I wouldn't think any less of a girl for being a virgin. All I care about is chemistry and compatibility anything else is not a necessity.

• Very good. No previous activity means she very likely not only disease free but tight like only a virgin can be. Like a triple AAA credit rating.

• YESS she's a virgin!!! I can't believe my luck!!

• That is wonderful. =)

• It really depends on why she's a virgin, for me.

• Say it's because she just hasn't found a guy that she feels comfortable enough with to go all the way? It's not for religious reasons or "waiting for marriage" reasons.

• It wouldn't be a deal breaker. But you have to understand that I've been sexually active longer than you have been alive. My tastes are... advanced. So as long as she has a spirit of adventure, it'd be ok.

• HAPPIEST MAN ALIVE ON PLANET EARTH! I'd marry u anyday ;3

• Virgin girls are always prefered by Real Men.

• A non-virgin girl for me is a non-dating option.

• I would find it a good thing since I'm also a Virgin

• If u love her and everything fine I will do my best to marry her and personally I would never marry non virgin girl prefer to stay single my whole life than have non virgin wife

• I wouldn't care.
    I'd say more but I've answered the question probably about a dozen times.

• Sorry, I was reflecting on my answer and I was a bit too bitchy for my liking.

There is no problem with it in my mind nor is it my business (though I'd like her to tell me when she's comfortable).
      Don't worry (assuming it is you). A decent guy wouldn't think less of you.
      One thing I don't understand is the weird fetish some guys seem to have for virgin girls. I don't care either way but maybe you should keep an eye out for guys who will just look at you as a virgin.

Best of luck. :)

What Girls Said 3

• Its not a bad thing at all.

I think the thing about virgins is that a lot of them can not relate to sexual conversations and they act extremely uhh well I dont know the correct term for it but you can just tell that someone is a virgin when they flinch at any sexual thing, or kind of give off prudish vibes, or say illinformed stuff about sex.

Virgins are cool if they are educated about what to expect in sex and sexual advances, open minded when hearing sexual things.

I guess what im trying to say is virgins are cool when they act mature about sex. Yes Mature is the word i was going for. If you act cool and MATURE then guys will still want to date you, but if you are like "eww!" like how kids are then you could turn some guys off.

• Why? Is being virgin a turn off?

• guys like virgins! lol