Why do guys like to touch girls butts?

im a freshman in highschool by the way

me and my boyfriend were hanging out and it was pretty romantic at least i think it was me and him at the swing set at a park dont judge i really like swing sets. but anyways, me and him just got done kissing and he was holding my waist. then he slowly started to move his hands towards my butt, however i cought what he was trying to do and i moved his hands towards my back the frthest he got was my lowerback, i told him no, he asked why, and i told him boundrys, he tried to touch my but again so i took his hands and i held them so he was unable to have any control of his hands. why do guys like to touch girls butts?

me and him have almost been dating for twomoths
iam 15 and the only reason iput in 1990 when it asked how old i was was cuz of my sister

Most Helpful Girl

• He has no respect for you.. Guys are just naturally attracted to girls butts I can't explain why its just a fact, unless they're gay. But the fact that he tried again after you told him no, thats not good and you shouldn't waste any more time on him.

What Guys Said 6

• Because your butt is really attractive.

The question here is why he was a dick and went again after you said no.

• Well butt are attractive to us. Their touch mesmerise us. He was stupid tho as he continued his effort to touch it. He deserved it because he was your bf but he should respect your decisions and limits.

• why do would you even date a guy... he is your boyfriend of course he will touch it...

• well idate him cuz i reallylike him however justbecause he is my oyfriend doesn't mean he will touch my butt relation ships are more then that

• exactly opinion owner im 15 i dont like moving too fast and he is 14 and needs to slow down

• lies about her age and then complains about my opinion... my opinion was for an adult person not you...

• Its simple genetics... erogenous areas of a male and female physical body... I could go deeper but I don't want to bore you.

• If you have boundaries... Then you have boundaries! Hopefully he will understand and respect that

• ever touched a guys butt?

• no i have not

• yeah because they have none. I have a sexy girl butt and they all mirrin in da club, some even grabbed once dafuq. the reason why men touch girls butt is because they don't have one.

What Girls Said 1