Forgot my Bra at his place. Why does he thinks it cool?

Why does he thinks it cool that I forgot my bra at his house?
We are not BF/GF just something more than friends. I just thought guys hate it when you leave stuff at their place.

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he was saying its cool as in its not a big deal. or he could just like the idea that you have to come back and get it

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• That's the oldest trick in the book. Leaving your bra at a guy's place. You knew it would drive him crazy with desire! Naughty girl. Ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a trophy - a reminder that you were there and your bra wasn't on and some other shit probably happened too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like somebody else said, it's a trophy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a reminder of your experience, its sexy because it holds your boobs and you left braless and bras are lovely in general. I wish you left one at my house. Or any other personal article for that mater :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You left something for him to remember you by. Be happy that he cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • you know he's probably had a wank into it by now. standard operating procedures.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of guys like to keep a little memorabilia. In my opinion I would keep it think of her when I would come across it in my draw

0|0
    0|0
  • They like bras because it reminds them of what they hold

0|0
    0|0
  • When you get it back wash it twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a trophy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you "forget"... or was it "on purpose"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• t1.gstatic.com/images
    He has something to remember you by when you die of laughter after finding out that he was wearing it while you were gone.

0|1
    0|0