What girls' sleepwear do guys prefer?

What do you think looks better? Between a fitted tank top and short shorts or a big "jersey"/man's shirt and short shorts, what would you pick?

Do guys prefer big shirts/jerseys or the button-up polo kinds? What's hotter?(:

Most Helpful Guy

• To be frank, 70% of all guy does not care what a girls wears to bed, and 90% prefer her to be bear unless she is not hot. The other 10 or 30% has self esteemed issues, they believe it their girl is wearing nothing in bed, when he is not and she has a guy friend she will be f*** him. It all about a trust issues. Its just like most girls thinks that all women are sluts who does wear undies. That not true it just feel cooler with none on. As for the high gene issues, that is for girls who doesn't wash everyday. I am a guy, and I have had many girlfriends that does not wear undies, at first I though they were lying but they lift up their skirt and drop their pant and show me. I must say I was supperise but after talking to them they told me that most girls does things because their parents told them to do it and never asked any questions. lol, but for them it the same as wearing undies, you think that a guy is looking up there so keep it close. Also, it not a disgrace if a guy see just touching is the problem. AS for me I goes to sleep naked every night but I luck my door do no one can enter and see me naked. What turns me on with a girl sleeping naked, is that she can be trusted and is not F*** every boy in sight of has some guy sneaking into the room whiles I am away.

What Guys Said 20

• I would say a big shirt and underwear (if anything), no shorts at all. For some reason, the idea of a woman wearing a shirt and little to nothing else is very appealing to me :)

• I prefer anything that shows off her back. Bottom line, it doesn't matter what she's wearing when she gets into bed. My mood isn't going to skyrocket with happiness if I like what she is wearing.

• panties and a short tank-top

and: big shirts

• Baby doll with panties, and I'll keep her warm on winter nights. ;)

Football Jersey and boxer shorts... on sports nights

Nothing on F*** nights

• There's nothing sexier than for a girlfriend to wear our shirts, and panties.

• Id like a tank top and short shorts.

• Well, I like it when a girl doesn't wear anything at all but if I had to choose I would go for a jersey over some panties like a thong or some boy shorts.

• I prefer nothing at all hahaha, but if I had to pick, I'd prefer to just let her wear one of my shirts and nothing else, underwear if she's not comfortable with just that.

• i love seeing my girl in a pair of my boxers and one of my t-shirts. it just makes me happy!

• underwear with a long tee shirt over

• a girl can show off all of this but if she looks better in my stuff than me that´s definitely a plus

• It's different for every guy depending on what attracts them :)

• Doesn't really matter as long as she is comfortable.

• tank top and short shorts

without inners!

• big jersey, and short shorts, deffinately. HUGE turn on :)

• Big jersey and short shorts:)

• i prefer to wear babydolls for obvious reasons

• whatever your most comfortable in

• She should be completely naked in bed unless it's too cold.

• Baggy T-shirt, long enough to hang below the shorts/panties.

What Girls Said 4

• most often not the full cover pj's. some guys are into something like a baby doll camisole...ones you can buy at lingerie stores.

• Whenever I get to sleep

with my guy I just wear my panties/string etc

• I vote fitted tank top and short shorts. Not really a turn on for me if a girl is in my boxers or shirt as it's not showing off her curves. I'd say boy-shorts and a tight tank top is very hot.

• Eh, to me it's adorable when you come creeping up to the bed wearing my clothes. It just makes me want to steal them back.

• I like bcrombie's coment =]

• I like wearing short shorts and big shirts..