Helpful appreciate the honest answers

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall or short, doesn't matter to me lol

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm 5'9 and I'm still pretty young. Personally, I wouldn't go for a shorter guy, but I know that I have friends who really like it. I think that it's really a question of personal preference, and you can't know a specific girl's preference unless you go for it. :) Hope this helped!

0|2
    0|0
    • Very helpful your reward a plus lol

• even if you found the guy attractive? wouldn't it be fair to say you could be eliminating some good guys

• depends on how short, how facially attractive and how much character and personality he has

0|2
    0|0
    • SO there is a chance for shory guy?

• Guys*

• of course a guy can be an ass if he is tall, short, handsome ot ugly.. it depends on how well you get along with someone

• Probably not because girl want to feel protected and girly in the relationship and they can't feel like that most of the time with a boy that is shorter than her

0|1
    0|3
  • I'm about 5ft6 and I personally prefer taller guys, but if there was a taller jerky guy and a kind shorter guy I would definitely like the shorter guy. It depends on the person really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Speaking in terms of all girls, girls usually prefer guys taller than them. I prefer guys that are taller than me.

0|1
    0|1
  • I do. I can't speak for anyone else but most guys I date are shorter than I am and they have no problem with it. I do have a limit to how short I will go though. I won't date anyone under 5'7" because I'm 5'11" :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think tall is hot but a short smart funny guy can totally win me over

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6, is that tall in your opinion? o:
    Umm, could I even answer this question? u_u
    Umm, tall is "tall" to you? o:
    lol (#^.^#)

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol 5ft11 to me is tall :) or 5ft10 and yes you could answer this question

• I:m 5'9" and i wouldn't mind dating a guy shorter than me, no matter how short. But who knows! I have no experience in dating and therefore never dated a guy shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much tall girls prefer short guys if she's much taller than you probably not

0|1
    0|1
  • Girls want guys taller than them. And it would be best if the guy is taller even when the girl is on high heels.

0|1
    0|2

What Guys Said 6

• I'm short, only 5'4.5" and I've dated a 5'10" girl for a little while.
    It didn't work out for reasons not related to height.

0|1
    0|0
  • besides some exceptions, girls dont date guys that are shorter than they are. im 5'5 also, so i know how it is

0|1
    0|0
  • At least three here do so yeah, proof by example.

0|1
    0|1
  • if the girl is dominant chances are she'd like the guy to be shorter than her

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl is less than 2 inches shorter than me, I won't date her.

I like petite girls... like 4'11'' 5'

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't.

0|1
    1|1