Is being 5'0 and petite a turn off for guys?

I seem to never get any guys and many have told me I'm too short. It's like a whole other world p there that I'm missing :( It sucks being only 5 feet. (60 inches, 152.4 cm) Is it a turn off or do guys not like it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Promise I'm being honest & not just saying this :)

Short & petite is my favorite body type for girls. I love being up to pick a girl up, hold her, etc. nothing better I think. Plus I just think it's attractive.

• I'm 6'2" and I think a 5'0 girl is juuuuust right :)

• Not for me I like short girls they are easier to manouver. :)

• every guy is different. you seem fine to me.

• it's a turn on for guys

• I love short girls, so do many other guys. Not sure about why you're having difficulties.

• Well, I'm 6'2" so it would look REALLY awkward.

• Nothing wrong with you gal

• Your height is good based on height I date you no shorter though

• sorry but i don't find them attractive. :-((((

• No its not a turn off, maybe even a turn since it makes me feel bigger and stronger.

• why do girls ask stupid questions?

• I personally prefer shorter and skinnier girls, but every guys different.

• Your what I call a spinner... I love small petite girls.

• I'm 6'4" so you're a bit short for me. but if i was shorter i wouldn't see it being a problem.

• Thats smaller than I prefer but I would get past it. Lots of guys like tiny girls though. Honestly if I was with a girl that small I'd be afraid I'd crush her, I probably weigh 3 times what you do.

• I weight 114 pounds hahaha!

• Awh darn, how small did you think I was? lol. I'm actually quite thin, I'm really athletic so i got muscle on me! haha

• 5'0 and petite? I was thinking more like 80-90 pounds. But if you're athletic that explains it. Most girls I know use petite as another word for walking skeleton.

• honestly i dont think i would have a one time thing with a girl that short, but would love to have a gf like you!

What Girls Said 6

• No, I'm short myself (5'1"). That's not much taller than you. I date guys that are like 5'10" and up. Guy's like us shorties! :)

• :D thanks, love!

• "Guys like us shorties."
      True story.

• You're welcome. I mean, don't get me wrong, LOL, to all the shorter guys, I'd date them too, but guys that are taller are usually the ones that show the most interest back in me. So I'm not hating on shorter guys! Just a disclaimer. You never know with GAG...

• It's a preference. I'm average in height (5'7") and I attract guys that are both taller and shorter than me. Generally, men like women that are shorter than them.

• There is a girl in my class who is smaller and people adore her... though that may be cuz she is really social and has huge boobs

• My sister is 5'1 and 90 pounds.
    Plenty of guys like her.
    Different people, different tastes.

• I'm 5'1 and it's never been an issue.

• In my experience they don't care. I am barely 5"2