What does is mean when he texts me drunk?

btw, he is super sweet and his texts are not bad or anything..just random stuff..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• he probably wants to talk to you regularly but doesn't have enough courage until he's had a few drinks. you should try making the first move if you are interested, he's probably a bit shy in that department.

What Guys Said 5

• I believe when your drunk your usually acting on a subconscious level. So this pretty much means he likes you.

• means he's thinking of you even while his brain works under 50%. should find it cute and adore it

• Means he likes to text when he is drunk. Before texting was around, this is the same guy that would empty out his phone book and call random girls in it after the bar closed I bet...I've been there. Prob also means he is diggin your chili and interested in how you react to his drunk texts...any favorable response and he is yours. I think most guys really like when somebody shows them some love when they are drunk...

• Means you are on his mind and if he is texting around his mates he may be doing it to show he has a girl he can talk to, sort of showing off to give himself an ego boost, not necessarily a bad thing.Personally I don't see why girls even care about some guy who rambles on drunk, but then I am biased being a non drinker myself.To each there own I suppose.

• I always grow a set of "balls" when I drink and text a girl. My true feelings usually come out.

What Girls Said 7

• i wouldn't care really if it was him drunk. if he can't say it to my face, I'll just ignore it. I just delete it...

• I guess it depends what the texts say. If you connect with the subconscious level when you are drunk then wouldn't he be telling you what he thinks? If he texts you something random like: "I like to eat horses and I like to ride donuts" then it prob means nothing.

• he doesn't mean anything, he probably doesn't even know what he's talking about.

• I get wary when a guy drunk texts me. If he doesn't text you sober too, well, then he's just playing games.

• He's thinking about you and if he text's you saying he's drunk, he might want to say things to you that he couldn't say to you usually. This time he would have an excuse if he says anything that's out of bounds.

• He is thinking about you. You are on his mind, and because alcohol makes less conscious, his subconsciousness dominates.

• I think it depends on how drunk he was and if he knew he was doing it? I've a guy friend who called me when he was drunk. I figured out he was drunk when he called, so I didn't pay much attention to his call. We have totally NOTHING going on and he is being very good with his girlfriend of 6 years. Plus, he didn't recall about calling me at all the next day.