Real vs fake boobs: which are hotter?

Why do you prefer one over the other?

• All-natural, average-size breasts
  • Big, fake breasts

Most Helpful Guy

• Breast implants kill the nerves, making the breasts less sensitive to touch. If you've ever had your nipples fondled, sucked, or what not, you'll know it's a pleasurable sensation. Without the nerves, you're removing that pleasurable sensation, making your breasts solely for the purpose of the pleasure of others, and by the results of this survey, the pleasure of less than if they were real.

• Plenty of plastic surgeons don't go through the nipple. More and more are getting away from that method.

What Guys Said 17

• Natural. Fake breasts are nice and all but that's not really them you know? It's just natural is simply human; them. That's it.

• I want it to be real, no matter how small real is always better :3

• natural = the best

• Real boobs are definitely better.

• I would rather lick a dogs ass after it's had a shit then lick a girls fake tit eeeeeeee ahahaha

Natural alll the way!

• Real, because the woman has the pride of showing her natural boobs her parents gave her (mostly from her mother).

• All natural breasts is excellent.

• All natural! Even if they aren't that big!

• Voted A), shouldn't even be a question

• Haha I love all the guy's responses. 90% of guys wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between real and fake tits if it was done by a good plastic surgeon.

• And 90% of the women getting implants can't afford the surgeons who do that good of a job.

• I can, because it's a theory... A GAME THEORY

• I don't know, I just like boobs lol. Fake is fine, natural is fine. It's all great.

• Real! I hate anything fake!

• Natural even if Flat as a board > Fake

Trust me. I have known girls that were flatter then I am. And I'm told I'm skinny as fuck.

• Fake boobs r perfectly round *sighs in satisfaction at the thought*, real boobs hav a curved slightly droopy shape (still good, but not quite as good).

• But... they're plastic.

• They r plastic under the skin, but it doesn't effect the feel of them, so there is nothing wrong with them being plastic.

• I HATE fake!!

• A and B cup is hotter
    big boobs fake or real are unattractive

What Girls Said 2

• Fake boobs just look bad. Also there is a chance of negative consequences of getting implants.
    1: possible infection
    2: something going wrong (rare)
    3: the breasts mate look uneven or turn out bad.
    4: possible allergic reaction
    5: popping of the implant.

• Plus don't you have to get them redone like every ten years? Such a hassle and they aren't even that spectacular :/

• Also I think they can affect breast feeding.

• goddammit fake boobs will turn horrible once you've become old lol