Is there anyone else who has never french kissed before?

I am a late bloomer but only now I am beginning to date.
Is French kissing something you just sort of learn, or is there a trick to it? Does it "lead to other things"?

Most Helpful Guy

• for now just make out with lips, french kissing can get a bit nasty, most girls i have hooked up with only like to kiss with their lips, very few really french kiss around our age

the trick is just use a little tongue, be passive with your tongue, let the man be dominant with his at first, then when he is not expecting become less and less passive

lead to other things? hell yeah it does so be careful, thats pretty powerful stuff

What Guys Said 6

• It "could" lead to other things, and you're fine. Just don't slober or bite.

• You grow into it nothing out of the ordenary. one tip A slow kiss is way better than a fast one.

• I've never kissed anyone ever and I just turned 22

• I never have, since I am ugly no girl never wanted to kiss me on the lips at all

• I have never french kissed before.

• I've never done it, and I probably will never do it, since I'm marrying my current SO.

What Girls Said 2

• I have never kissed before... unless dreams count :)

• I'm right there with you. And Part of me thinks I'll maturally know what to do, and the other part of me thinks I'll just be god awful at it

• I read about it and hear friends talk about it but I have no idea how it will feel or what to do!

• I'm hoping that when ever it happens I'll just be able to go with the flow. But I do the same thing, I've read about it, my friends don't really talk about it. I just have no idea what to do then, or what to do if it actually starts leading to something