Want to try some new things with my boyfriend for sex to spice things up guys what would you want to try with your girlfriend to keep it interesting?

Guys what are somethings you would do or want to try with your girlfriend to keep things interesting for sex? like more teasing before or new things that you just haven't done with her yet and girls what are somethings you have done with your boyfriend to keep it interesting? usually me and my boyfriend stick to the basics but last time he wanted me on top and I haven't done that to much maybe twice now we tend to tease a lot to get in the mood or when we are in public we try to stick to very casual teasing or if we are in his car we will make out a lot first to get more in the mood but I want to try some more new things with me but seeing as I am shy I don't know how to go about it also I just don't know to much of this stuff so I don't know any new moves/positions that I could do I figured since he's been busy with his exams the past little while here that maybe after school I would just go and meet him by his car and surprise him or just try going to his house after school he showed some interest in new moves/positions the other week by having me on top and before that he took my legs up around his neck and shoulders so I thought maybe he might be looking to try new things with sex so any ideas on what I could do? I want to do this as soon as I can this week so the help would be appreciated I know he's probably been stressed with the exams so I was thinking it could be a good way of taking some stress off for a night.

Thanks.

I should also mention when I was on top I felt nervous like I would screw up any tips for when I`m on top that will help me feel a bit more comfortable? is there a certain way to do it when on top?
Sorry like I said I just don't often try new things with it but also don't want either of us to be bored

Most Helpful Guy

• Go with the flow. You worry too much. Let him introduce the ideas.

• Cause that was one of the times he's done it he doesn't try new very often but thanks

What Guys Said 4

• Take him into the shower was him drop to your knees and blow his mind with amazing oral then just tell him to give you a facial. It will clear his mind and it will be the best release of stress he will ever get

• Why don't you just ask him?

• Cause I`m to shy I just don't know how to go about asking him

• Oh, you're that girl, haha, I answered your other question

• I`m what girl? mind telling me what the other question of mine was? just wondering ]

• Eat out his ass. I love it when my girl does tat to me.

• Hmm I never would have thought of it will try it I think thanks

• hope it is, have fun.

• I hope so to thanks

• Deep throat just nasty rough sex

• Ok might try that thanks

What Girls Said 3

• I see this is a question for the vanilla folk of the internet. I will get going now, then. *turns around and walks off*

• Haha then why did you click it?

• Hahaha I didn't know exactly what to say, but I guess I did it xD good luck and have fun!

• Haha yes you did and thanks will try :)

• Well if your going to let him try anal on you how about you trying snail on him? A prostate massage or something like that. Some guys love it

• Hmm could be fun thanks for the idea

• If a guy is open to it they seem to have amazing orgasms. My hubby loves them

• Good to know I think he will be thanks

• Let him put it in your butt.

• Yeah I will let him try he`d be the fist who ttys that with me lol I don't know why but I have always been scared to try it thanks