If he touches my breast on the first date, does he think i'm easy?

This guy and I have known each other for a while, and there's a mutual attraction. we flirt, hang out, and we went out the other night; at the end of the date when we were kissing he touched my breast. I removed his hand because i thought it was too soon. Now I am confused whether or not I should go out with him again, i feel like it was inappropriate? What do you think, was it inappropriate?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might. If he just touched your chest randomly than I would say most certainly. If you were really kissing deeply (especially if you were tongue kissing), than he might have felt that you wanted to get intimate.

• No tongue, just kissing for like 30 seconds. He knew i was hesitant to kiss him as i'm quite shy but he kissed me anyway and then that happened. :/

• THan I think he is most likely using you.

What Guys Said 3

• It was inappropriate unless you were making out for a while, but if that's the only thing he did wrong and you still like him then you should probably give him a second chance. It isn't *that* big of a deal in my opinion.

• He's a jerk. It's just insensitive and disrespectful to go that far on the first date without a clear message from you... and it seems you clearly didn't want to go that far...

• It was wrong. He is not receiving the signals.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was just testing the boundaries, go out with him again, and if he tries to do it again then you tell him no, and say what you are feeling, if he does not respect your decision it is not worth it to keep seeing him.