My boyfriend bought another girl flowers?

It was Valentine's day and yeah my bf bought me a flower when a men was selling them at the city we had a nice day at the cinema, but he bought his bestfriend a bouquet of flowers! and she kissed him on the cheek as well when he gave her the flowers... i was furious i mean he's my bf not hers and she already has a boyfriend who bought her flowers why did he buy her flowers? Is it wrong to be angry and jealous? He said I'm overreacting and that he was always buying her flowers But i don't give any guys presents and he'd kill any guy who'd buy me presents, I'm just pissed because I'm jealous, she got a bouquet and i got a single flower.. And that kiss was just too much he's angry at me now and said that i should stop being jealous and accept her because he's not going to give her up, i don't want their friendship to end but he shouldn't do this to me right?

Most Helpful Girl

• So wait, you got ONE flower? And she got a whole bouquet? Yea my boyfriend would've been eating that damn flower! Now I wouldn't mind if he got HER the one flower and me a bouquet. But if she has a boyfriend why get her anything at all? I could see if she was single and maybe feeling lonely. But to buy her a whole bouquet? Yea I would have a SERIOUS problem with that.

• I know! And now he's the one mad at me! -_-

• So it's okay she got a huge bouquet and i just got a single flower? That's ridiculous sorry it'd be okay if he didn't give her anything or if it was the other way around that i get the bouquet and she the single flower

• Thanks for MHO. And it's not just be glad. He shouldn't be buying other girls whole bouquets and getting his GIRLFRIEND one flower.

What Guys Said 1

• He owed the bouquet to the one he likes th most. And maybe that is who got it. It sounds to me like he is secretly in love with her but she already has a boyfriend so he can't be that.

• she was inlove with him before having a boyfriend but he "rejected" her that was 4 months ago i don't ththink he's inlove with her, but i think she still has feelings for him..

What Girls Said 6

• Wow, I would be livid if my boyfriend did that. He doesn't have to end his friendship but that is BULLSHIT for him to buy you one flower and buy her a freaking bouquet. That is not okay, at all. I don't blame you for being upset, I would be too. And then telling you to, "stop being jealous and accept her because he's not going to give her up" like wtf? I'm sorry but your boyfriend sounds like a major asshole.

• I know right? She doesn't like me anyway, she never said that but i can tell by her behaviour, never says greets me and acts like she didn't hear me when i greet her

• Of course! I won't let hin get away with it just like that and I'll tell her that her filthy lips are meant for he boyfriend not mine, her boyfriend would immediately break up if he knew about this by the way. :/

• Yeah, I don't blame you one bit. You don't deserve to deal with that.

• wow id be pissed to what u need to do is just take a couple of days to calm down n sit down with him calmly n explain to him that u do accept her and u dont want their friendship to end but he has to see it from your point n that you are his girlfriend n how would he feel if you got your best guy friend an awsome new rolex watch just an example n u got him a cheap $20 from a bargain shop its just wrong if my bf ever did that id go off at him n he knows it he won't even hug other girls coz he knows i dont like it!! but if she has a bf u don't really have anythin to worry about

• I agree it's very, very odd.. If you got the bouquet and she got one flower that's more understandable.

• Id be angry too.. If she is really a dear friend and you are ok with it and its purely friendship there is no way I'd be ok with seeing it rubbed in my face though. I would not have wanted to see the flowers and kiss. And although a flower is just a flower and not necessarily an indication of more love if bigger.. I still would've thought he'd have done at least more for you. That was a bit of a slap..

• Its not wrong to be jealous that's your boyfriend personally I think you should of got the bouquet or roses maybe some things going on between them hope this helps :)

• It makes sense why you're angry. Maybe show him how it feels and have another guy pretend to get you flowers or something since you said that he'd overreact. He shouldn't have done that.