Boyfriend slept with someone else while we were on a break?

My boyfriend and I have been together over a year. Our relationship was amazing. He bought me flowers every week, took me on dates, and just treated me like a princess. But we did bicker a lot, and this caused my boyfriend to want to take a break for a little bit since we were fighting so much. During our break I found out he was talking to multiple different girls, giving away his phone number and going out with his friends ALOT, while I was home, crying over him. I recently found out a yesterday, that he slept with another girl just two days ago. We've been broken up for over a month now. This entire time he's been telling me he stil loves me, and eventually wants to work things out, but then he sleeps with another girl? I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I told him to never talk to me again when I found out, and he has been blowing up my phone constantly begging me and saying he knows how much he messed up, and it was a mistake and he loves me and crying to me. Should I just move on? Or give him another chance. I know he technically didn't cheat on me since we were not together, but it still hurts! I know this isn't the guy I fell in love with, he's changed, and he knows that. I just want my old boyfriend back that made me feel so special. What should I do? Try and move past this an give him another chance an start brand new? Or move on?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• "We've been broken up for over a month now."

Perhaps you don't know what breaking up with someone means.
    He is a free agent, and can sleep with whoever he wants, once you two are broken up.

"I know he technically didn't cheat on me since we were not together, "
    Well you don't act like you know this. You act like you're going to blame him for the crime he didn't do, and hold him responsible for it.

" I just want my old boyfriend back that made me feel so special."

Yeah, of course you do. He sounded great. But you know what? You treated him badly, took him for granted, and bickered so much that he had to get away.

You don't DESERVE that boyfriend any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you're over it. Move on, girl.