• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy kisses you out of the blue!?! (help)

Well I've been working with this guy since march and I've always had a little crush on him. for the past couple months we've been flirting. So tonight every time I walked by him he would either kiss my cheek or slap my butt. And so tonight we were just talking and he got really close to my face, smiled and kissed me. What does this mean?

And is it a big deal that we are 4 years apart in age? Thanks you guys for helpin' :)
I'm 16 and he's 20. I mean we've known each other for awhile now.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That he likes you unless he was drunk or something then a guy is not gonna kiss a girl sober out of the blue that he does not like. lol

What Guys Said 2

• Um...the blatantly obvious: he likes you.Go after him until he proves that he's just another jerk.Ted

• OH MY LORD YOU SILLY GIRL.He wants you.BUT! Be cautious and watch if he's just in it for sex.

What Girls Said 1

• HEy, you better tell him to slow down and watch his hands... this guy's only interested in something, that you better not give this soon... I mean its obvious... just be careful... and don't give in too easily.. you are not that cheap!