Girls, really Deep Voice. Turn on or turn off?

Iv heard from a lot of people that my voice is extremely deep for my age, a lot of randomers I come across on my ps4 say I sound like I'm in my mid 20s and one of my mates from my old school had to delete me as a friend because her mum thought I was a pedo and was lying about my age ahaha. I am just curious about if you girls like deep voices and prefer them over average or relatively squeaky voices

88

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 87

• I like guys with a deep voice I think it's hot especially if they talk low and dirty lol. But I also like it when guys are going through puberty and there voice squeeks. I think it's the cutest. Especially if after their voices become deep. So yeah. Deep voice is hot.

• You'll be fine, don't worry! A lot of girls love deep voices. My husband was the same as you when he was 15/16 - he's got a super deep voice and people always thought he was older than he was. He grew into his voice though and so will you, I promise. 😊

• Deep voices are sexy on certain guys and unattractive in others but I think it is a good thing in general.

• Girls adore deep voices! It's very masculine, and somehow makes them feel safe. And women are all about feeling safe... so it's a good thing lol

• Turn on a deep voice is manly. Not so deep though but a sleepy deep voice is so hot! :D :P It's not a bad thing most girls dig a deep voice, congrats kid you got a good voice :)

• Pf you're kidding right? Deep voices are hot! Being a person who goes to a school with a bunch of squeaky voiced munchkins who still haven't hit puberty you're good my friend. Also I have a pretty deep voice, also so I guess that might affect my opinion.

• OOOON!

ON.

• It can be hot, but it needs certain other qualities. Personally, it's not a turn on or anything, but it's not a turn off either. Neutral, really.

• Deep voices are good (Y). I hate squeaky guys, I like a deep, manly voice. But you don't have to be George Ezra deep don't worry.
    I've spoken the movie guy - he came into my workplace haha. He's really nice - booked an appointment with me! It was really strange lol.

• I love deep voices my friends are all starting to get deep voices and I think it's the sexiest thing ever! Lol

• Deep voice and British accent? You won't ever have to worry about not attracting girls (and hell, even guys). Lucky lad! :)

• British + Deep voice = Turn on hella hot!! :D

• Deep voice is definitely a turn on! I love them. Don't worry, it's great :)

• I do find it very "cute", especially at night or in the early mornings. It just sounds soo much better than a squeeky voice. In my opinion a guy's deep voice in the morning is really sexy and as far as I know I am not the only one!

• I love deep voices, it's mysterious and super sexy.

• Deep voices are yummy! Love it when a man has a deep voice; just more manly and sexy hot.

• Turn ON! :D

Studies show that guys with deeper voices are more likely to cheat. So that says something.

• In most cases

• It depends on what you mean by really deep but anyway I like deep voices, It's actually rare to hear one in my highschool :(

• Turn OOONNNN!!!

• deep is good x

• Deep is sexy lol

• I do like guys with deeper voices, but every girl is different. I like the masculinity behind it, finding it strong, but some girls like guys with softer voices because they relate it to sensitivity. It all depends on what the girl is looking for.

• I have to agree with a lot of girls here.
    TURN ON ITS SO SEXY

• I have yet to meet a woman that is not a fan of deep voices lol

• You'd be surprised, a lot of girls I know prefer average ones over deep ones.

• I think it's sexy ;)

• turn on!!! totally!

• I FIND IT ATTRACTIVE, ITS DAMN SEXY :O

• Super turn on!! Don't worry about it!

• Im a girl and I think deep voices are hot I always thought it made guys sound more mature Loll 😂😍😍

• More from Girls
    57