Why are white girls not interested in dating white guys anymore?

Yeah I know, it sounds racist and it might be so, but it's basically the truth.
Nowadays it's way more interesting, way more cool for a white girl to date a black, latino or even Asian guy.
There are tens of millions of white girls in interracial relationships with non-white guys, while white guys in general only date white girls.
White girls never seem to show white guys any preference, but they do for black or latino guys. I hear so many white girls saying "I prefer black guys" "I love them latino guys" "Asian guys are cute", but funny thing I never hear them saying such things about white guys.
So why? Why are they not interested in white guys anymore? White guys generally have good stereotypes, so I doubt that'd be the case.
Are white guys seen as boring or not worth dating in a white girl's eyes or what?
Are we really that bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all girls, but I would never date someone based upon the color of their skin. Because, that's all it is. When two people date it's usually because they connect, understand each other, have things in common, have the same life goals, like/ care for each other, etc etc. Eventually, that like can turn into love and a commit relationship. But, that's why people date because they like someone not because of their skin color.

So, all those guys you see with girls it's because they have something special not because of their race.

What Girls Said 14

• I haven't really seen this. Most often, I see white women with white men. Of course there are interracial couples, but it's more rare than people dating within their own race.

• There are way more interracial couple than same race couples. I don't even know why I call it interracial since its always white women with other men. Sometimes I feel like we should call white girl with white guys interracial... since it seems like white girls feel other men are and themselves are made for each other...

• I live in Toronto, and I think this is all in your head.

• Nope.. just a normal day in the lovely state of Florida.

• And in 3 minutes I'm going to read a question about how white guys are stealing all the women from everyone else. This site gives me mental whiplash.

• I never see white guy with other races. But truth been told I rarely see white guys with girls at all and usually those that that get girls are rich white guys, not the average ones.

• Never seen white guy wither other women? Do you live in a cave? I just turned on the tv saw white guy with a eskimo woman buying house in antartica. California and New York you can't miss Asian girl/white guy. I've seen black women with white guys where I live etc.

• Yes the guys I seen with were average to poor even white guys.

• I date white guys!
    But the fact of the matter is..
    Mixed races are so much more prominent than before and girls are catching on. They like the difference and how unique it is. White guys are still in the game though!
    I think wherever you live, they are the minority so you don't see it as much but I can assure you women still love white guys

• Do you thini it is normal that only a minority of white girls in America are still dating white guys while the majority are with other races?

• this is just getting more and more ridiculous. So she should pick an weird ugly white guy over someone who's hot but not white? Attraction isn't just based on race dude

• ^ @hypno-trip agreed, its not all about what race the person is, some people have no preference at all, you're just over thinking it

• I keep seeing this question on gag but we must not live in the same country.
    Yes, I see interracial couples but I also mostly see people dating in their own race.

• You have no idea how much I wish this was true.

More white boys for me, man.

• Sexinator going on a rampage.

Just noticed your county.

Explains everything.

• I prefer white guys actually

• I would probably only date a white guy.

• I'm dating a white guy

• It's just preference

• I actually have a crush on a white guy, thing is.. I'm black.. Yeah

• I had the same question, I'm a white girl and i noticed way more white guys hang around other girls and not white girls, i mean whats wrong with the white guys, are white girls really that boring?

• I'm a white girl. And yeah, I don't like white guys as much.

They're annoying and insensitive and clingy.

• Which is why you posted anonymous am I right? Probably black girl lol

• There are plenty of white girls that are still interested in dating white guys. To say that all white girls are not interested is a generalization. For the girls that don't prefer white guys, they may be used to a large white male population and want to try something new. There's nothing wrong with that.

• But is it normal that most white girls in America are with other guys while only a minority are still with white guys? Is t fking normal?

• It's normal for this day and age.

• Yeah.., a huge amount of white girls with black and hispanic guys and very very few wth white guys... sounds so normal.

• I'd say this is observation bias... Why?

Tons of other guys in here complain that white girls only date white dudes.

Also, tons of dudes asking if a girl of a race he finds hot would dig him.

Your whiteness isn't holding you back with white girls in general, I guarantee!

• But thas the truth.. white girls always (almost always) choose non white guys over white guys if they have the optin to chooe. I barely see them dating white guys anymore. The vast majority are dating other races

• Unless you live in an area with few white people, that is statistically unlikely.

What Guys Said 22

• *white guy sees ONE white girl holding hands with a black guy*

"OMGGG THE AGE OF WHITE MEN IZ OVERRRR!! THE TIME FOR n****r BABIES HAS COMMMME FUUUUUUCK"

• First of all its not just one gior but the majority of white girls and second of all its not juat black guys... I see them with every type of non whute guys including Asians and indians...

• Living in the most multicultural city in the world, where everyone will date everyone, I have had more dates with white girls than any other ethnic origin.

Your assertion below that interracial couples actually significantly outnumber same race couples only confirms you are talking a large amount of deluded bullshit.

• WTF?

the other day another guy was claiming that white girls found unattractive mst Asian/black dudes... and now you say this?

• It must be your area; there are plenty of white girls that date white guys.

Also there are many females of other races that date white guys.

-----

Why are u so hung up on the aspect of race? Are you one of those "white genocide" believers?

• Lol I never see white guys with other races. And like insaid before.. most white girls are with non white guys only a tiny minority are still dating whute guys. How can u explain tha?

• All I can explain is that the culture of each area is different. Maybe interracial dating in your area is a common trend.

I live in a mid size California town and I see plenty of white couples.

• "White guys in general only date white girls" speak for yourself man. Also where are you getting these stats because they seem pretty skewed lol

• You must be restarted The world has change it has turn more multi and intercultural, more than any other time. Just like there are white girls dating back guys, latinos etc.. There are also black girl dating white boys, latinos, and Asians girls doing the same. You also have girls dating guys from their own ethnic groups!!!

• dude... how many times u have to post this?

• It's not the 1950s anymore (and that's a good thing), multiculturalism is real human progress. Embrace it and you'll have a significantly better social outlook on life and relationships.

• Just not true budski

• What an idiot

• wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

• 7th time asking this

• You love waking up everyday just to do this don't you?

• Thank you!!!
    Finally someone else sees it too.
    I usually see white girls with black guys.

• Tell that to my fiancee... LOL

• this isn't true at all.

most still wanna date white guys.

• Then how come most are with guys that are not white?

• says who? from your little world? i dissagree

• I read somewhere that people most commonly date other members of their own race, so I doubt that there are more interracial relationships than same-race ones. There ARE more interracial relationships today than, for instance, 100 years ago, because we're not living in extreme segregation.

You may just be noticing those relationships more because they're different, or because of the area you're living in. Plus, for some reason, certain people idolize these relationships and claim them to be better than all others. (I don't know why: a relationship is a relationship. All this does is end up making people feel guilty for not dating a certain race.)

In the end, people like whoever they like. It's probably more common where you live.

• White guys are often trained from birth these days to be inoffensive pussies, which, frankly, doesn't appeal to women so much. Hence why we see so many "nice guys" (TM) complaining about being left in the dirt - never taught what works, because what works isn't PC.

• You could date someone outside of your race?

• Troll a trolla troll troll troll. Women dont date trolls they treat en like mushrooms. Feed em bullshit and keep em in the dark. Hope you got your galoshes

• Well I'm white and I'm talking to a white girl. I guess I'm breaking the rules.

• Are you the same guy asking this same question to death? Or is there a flock of you guys roaming this site with this same stress going on in your life?

• It's the same a**hole troll over and over again.

• How much time do they carve out of their lives to come on the internet and play this silly shit?