Black girls are considered the bottom of the barrel? Asian girls are considered treasure now? White girls are the middle choice?

In a catalog of women's options the most wanted are Asian girls.
blog. okcupid. com/index. php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

And even in 2010 marriages already showed some preference for them
s13. postimg. org/r4q0ntsxx/marriagex. png
Others mean basically latinos in general

And in other studies all repeats.

OK, now Research examining the preferences of Facebook dating app

The data comes from AYI, which claims to be one of the largest Facebook dating apps with over 70 million users and is similar to Tinder.

a248. e. akamai. net/f/1202/1579/4m/i. dailymail. co. uk/i/pix/2013/11/21/article-2511049-198EF34E00000578-3_634x380. jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no undesirable woman, so long as she is in shape and has a decent personality. Maybe those said, black and white women were less desirable than the Asian women on OKcupid but it doesn't apply to all black and white women in real life obviously.
    However, there are undesirable men which includes everything but white and Hispanic. The others have too much negativity associated with their race or don't "look white". The problem for non white and non Hispanic men dating only applies when they want to date outside their race though.

What Girls Said 11

• What a load of shit.

• 8|2
  • Not another Ok Cupid survey!!! Maybe happiness is better pursued ignoring this bizarre collections of ratios, and simply going after what we want in life?

• statistics of who's getting married is an awful way to determine who's wanted. white males make the most money, a very small percentage of white male marry black women. more black couples cohabitat than get married because they can not afford marriage. also, a large number of couples living together lie about it to be able to receive more benefits.

• Good points but I have heard some can't afford marriage before but people dont need a big wedding. Just a few bucks for marriage license. Then they get a tax break too.

• @jersey1 married couples pay more in taxes, even if only 1 is working. the government gives more to single people.

• This is so old, it doesn't really matter. It's not like you got this study from the whole worlds population and either way if someone were to fall into this then they have self esteem issues for letting a simple study affect how they see themselves

• And... Your telling us this overused poll because?

Is there a question "sadblackboy".

• Meh I think these statistics depend on who's actually being part of the poll. In order for it to be accurate it they need to take equal parts of every ethnicity and their preferences. Even then we all have our own preferences. I don't believe in these statistics it's honestly a bunch of bullshit.

• What kind of question is this? What do you hope to accomplish by asking this?

You seemed to have mad your mind up on it already.
    and the okCupid survey is so overused and clearly meant more as anecdote than scientific research. There are A LOT of factors that can influence results in online dating. That doesn't mean it's representative of the whole populations and, I've read the article, neither do they claim it is

• I think white girls are still at top

• many have a taste and dont marry them because uncultured people who think theyre on top flake off easily when there's bumps in the relationship.

i m of course talkin about the typical American white girl. earopeans are very different.

• That's only in America.

• So your question is?

What Guys Said 19

• There's no ranks and tiers!
    When a female is attractive she is attractive... race/color of skin need not apply.

• black girls aren't bottom of the barrel, neither are white or Asian girls they're all just girls

• generally this is the peoples preference with facts. at least this is true for the most multi ethnic city in the world and amongst all my guy friends.

• AND Asian American MALES are going to be the wealthiest as well as our women being the most desirable.

TAKE THAT YOU Asian HATERS AND BITCHES WHO CONDESCEND Asians.

www.chicagotribune.com/.../...-20150303-story.html

• i dont really see Asian women as a whole more desirable than any other race, i do prefer latinas and white girls but thats just because i have had the most exposure/interactions with them

• Probably inversely proportional to by he likelyhood of having pre marital sex and bastard children.

• Lol shutup

• I have Asian and latin parts in my family and trust me, hispanics are far more conservative than Asians. And in many cases americans are more conservative than a lot of Asian countries

• Ehh not from what I've seen

• Real life>>>Internet.

• One man's trash one another man's treasure...

• ( blog.okcupid.com/.../ )

White women aren't even middle of the road, Latinas are. There's a clear stagnation showing that White women are, in essence, losing favor at a slow and steady rate.

But everyone hates black chicks.

• Lol "hates"

• most datas are bs? tell me, why do corporations succeed in using stats and polls to make more money? they only continue to because there's a lot of truth behind it and it works. there are poorly designed stats but what you're saying is false. i can tell you from personal experience and talking to men all over, this is true.

@Chick180 i wonder if you actually believe some of the things you say on this site. telling an anonymous pic-less girl youd mention her name on another question on best looking gager etc . and senselessly pursuing being politically correct... its fake and i can only assume you're after the points for some material gain. how you live your life should be your stance. not easy peasy words on gag. just saying... i see you're up there on the points so i see your comments all over and its fake.

opinion owner is compeltetly right and you should know lying to people will hurt them later.

• Lol, just made this account today and seems to know a tad too much about me. Fuck off.

• I put banana slices in my cereal sometimes.

It's pretty good.

• Personally, I'm least attracted to Asian girls.

• I call bogus.

• I'm an Asian guy so I don't give a poop.

• Until it makes people hurt you can post anything.

• *until it makes people feel good you can post anything here

• It sort of makes sense that that would be the case. Asians are the most neotenous (cute) race and blacks are the least (so most robust/manly), but I still find white girls to be more attractive/sexually appealing despite not being as cute in analytical terms - they still look cutest to me.

• To the girls down voting me, I'm not be racist. These are objective facts, certain races are more neotenous (juvenile/cute in appearance) than others. Some races are more domesticated (because they've had civilisation for longer) and like domesticated animals (such as dogs) have more child like characteristics in adulthood. This is why east Asians are so cute, and why African women aren't. It's not racist and I'm not saying it makes anyone better or worse as a person. This isn't just my opinion, these are objective facts.

• For those who keep down voting me, have a read first: en.wikipedia.org/.../Neoteny

• Load of shit. Asian men are bottom tier.

white>latino>black>indian>Asian

• I'm bottom tier. ;(
      Dam my scrawny, short, small eyes and penis!

• Yup. That describes a typical Asian male.

• And the lovely Latinas are for the advanced professionals only. They're not even in your "I have a study that confirms what I say" question.

The rest of the world can have the white girls, Asians, or black girls. I only settle for the best :D

• The awkward moment when Hispanics can be either black, white or Asian.

• That un-awkward moment when I don't really care, and love them all just the same ;)

• OK, honestly, as an East Asian student in the USA, I prefer White girls and is dating a White girl.

Right, I am not quite into Black girls, but I really do not understand why so many people like Asian women.

If they like Asian women because they are, or they think they are, submissive, why do not they buy some sex toys? Huh?

• Wow you're a loser, go get a man-hating feminist if you don't like submissive women.

• @hypno-trip who told you that I am a feminist? I even dislike them, and only losers like you will love submissive women. Take your package to China!

• I think that white girls are the most desired ones.
    It seems that on dating sites men reply to Asian girls the most, but many guys who use dating sites are those who couldn't find someone just by going out and think that they'll have more chance with Asian girls due to all the stereotypes.

I feel bad for black girls, they are always made feel unwanted by such polls.