Are wide shoulders on a girl a deal breaker?

I've always been very self concious about it. I used to tell myself people wouldn't really notice it, but they do because occasionally someone says something like "You have very wide shoulders, do you swim?". I don't by the way

I think it makes me look very masculine and combined with rather larger boobs I feel it makes me look larger than I am. Like angelina jolie in this pic.
It's just out of proportion. Like this

Ok, I'm not as slim as those girl, but of those propotions compared to hips and wait. I'm actually fairly slim around my waist and hips, which makes it a lot worse.

And I don't know I just feel like that's something a lot of guys would find unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a deal breaker, but yeah--fine shoulders are nice. If you have big boobs your shoulders will actualy be less noticable. So that's good. It's not as nice if a girl has broad shoulders and small boobs.

What Guys Said 7

• I wrote this for another opinion but it seems like it really applies to a *lot* of people here:
    "Everyone has their own hearts, their own minds, and their own preferences. What one person finds to be the greatest turnoff another may find to be the greatest turnon. We are all individual and thus while you may find one with a particular opinion on something, you will most assuredly find one with the opposite opinion sometime down the road."

• Meh i don't mind/care its not like im going out with shoulders

• It ain't a big deal. Don't get carried away by media

• I'm not, it's just that people do ask about it

• I find it rather sexy :). See , there are many type of guys who Kirk many types of girls

• No they are a deal maker haha

• I think they're kind of hot.

• I barely even notice if she has broad shoulders and it definitely isn't a deal breaker for me

• I am sure it isn't an issue for men.

What Girls Said 2