Guys, how do you test a girls loyalty to you?

How do you find out if a girl would be willing to he faithful if you two were to get into a relationship

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. I usually go after girls with either good track records or someone I really do trust. Might not make sense, but I admit to having a little bit of trust issues and one I really do trust a girl, I typically stay trusting of her. If I trust her, then I do. If I have any reason to suspect she's not being loyal, I ask. Now if everyone I know is saying somethings up and she says no, then I'm gonna have to be blunt and lay it out like, look. I'm hearing something about you. Tell me the truth, or something like that. But otherwise, I wouldn't test her loyalty. That proves I don't trust her or I have trust issues in general.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• Guys don't really do that as much, I guess its more of something that happens over time made up of a lot of little things and not necessarily material goods. I know girls like little gifts but guys aren't really like that so much. Just being caring, loving and giving a guy attention are the kinds of things that win a guy over. Also Food helps, I don't know any guy who doesn't love good food.

• Testing? That's so immature. Besides, someone can be faithful for a long time and then all of a sudden someone comes along that they simply cannot resist.

• If I feel I need to test a girl then there's little trust. Not a good foundation for a relationship.

• That's something girls do. Except if he is rich then probly he might pretend he's broke. Don't really have an answer.

• Testing is never a good idea. Communication and honesty are better.

• By developing a bond, which between partners is rare these days

• You don't, it's called trust.

• No test. I would just try to gauge how much she likes me.

• Nope, no test. They either are or they aren't.

• You don't. There shouldn't be any doubt in the first place. Need a test = Lack of Trust.

• I wouldn't test her. If I like her, I would trust her. If she betrayed that trust, I'd be devastated but that is the risk you run in any relationship.

• By putting her in situations that test her, and see how she will respond.

• Ask your frnd to flirt with her... if she responds to your frnds... she is definitely not loyal

• No test, if she she will be with me otherwise I will be no more with her.
    I will just walk away😃

• You dont test somebody's loyalty..

• you're usually able too tell with in the first few mins if a girl moves around a lot

• You don't, because that's just stupid.