My ex left me for a taller, more muscular and better looking guy but she keeps throwing it in my face, what do I do?

I have to admit that my ex left me for a guy and he's really good looking (no homo) and seems like and overall great person since I known him through mutual friends before. this in turn leaves mee feeling like I dont measure up at all

Most Helpful Guy

• That would make me feel really sad and unsure of myself.
    Hmmmm...
    What I would probably do is remove and block her on all forms of communication. So that's phone number, what's app and all social media etc .
    Then I would do what I always do which is start hitting the gym hard and listen to really angry music everyday for weeks.
    I would also go out and find a new girl to Persue to try and break the emotional tie that I have and you Obvisously still have.
    If you begin to like someone else it usually softens the blow a little. Sorry bro I hope you feel better soon. ✌️

• I do hit the gym as a habbit and I see your point she is blocked on everythign, amkes a new account and stalks me like a psycho

• @asker of course karma exists. People do bad things and eventually bad things will happen to her.

• no it won't life just doesn't work that way some people get fucked over and they stay fucked over while the other person lives happilly clices dont work on me bro

What Girls Said 5

• Just ignore her!

• She's just being a bitch. Forget her.

• How does she throw it in your face?

• by saying that I wasn't worth it and that her new man is a reall man and better than me in every aspect

• She's hates herself.

• Well I guess so then since I can't find any other explanation

• Stop talking to her, move on and find someone who appreciates you for you.

• Nothing you can do. Just ignore and move on

What Guys Said 5

• Only way to come back at her is by having a really hot girlfriend. Find a girl who is much better looking than her. I bet she'll be all jelly and not feel all proud anymore. But the thing is, it's much harder for a guy to date a really attractive girl than it is for a girl to date a really attractive guy.

• gosh dude... u are good-lookin... find some other gal, trust me u are not bad-loking 8)

• No homo? Why on earth would a guy your age be saying that?

• cause no homo bro guy code and all that jazz, bad habbit my friends dug into my head I supose

• Just because it's a sensitive subject for you doesn't mean he is being immature.
      That's pretty irrational lol.

• Fine, you think what you think and I'll think what I think. I don't care.

• Get rich, fuck hotter chicks and share your sex videos with her and say, "EAT THAT, BITCH!"

Or... you can dress better, go to clubs and bars, take random pics with very hot women (it's actually easier than you think) and brag about it on social media (but only make everything visible for her to see).

• good plan but meh XD

• Invite friends with you.

• Tell her fuckyou and go take a bath u stink