Why are all the cute girls taken?

Seems like everyone I've ever been interested in has already been taken. Is it right to assume that cute girls from now on will already be taken?

This sucks :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• It's likely lots of cute girls are taken. But don't assume. You could miss out on a good opportunity to meet a girl.

• Cause they're cute😄 but don't assume they're all taken... you could miss out on your very own cute girl...

• Probably because they're cute.

• One might say the same about the cute boys.

• No, because men have to be charming to be successful. Being good looking does help a man, but in the absence of charm it's pretty much worthless.

• @evenlift but, naturally, women without personality are still attractive because women should be silent?

Because that's the implication I'm picking up. Please correct me if I'm wrong and that isn't what you meant.

• Every person has a personality. So, I don't know exactly what you mean by that. But, yes, I would say that most men aren't very demanding when it comes to personality, and women would actually regret it if that ever were to change. I am the pickiest man I know when it comes to personality, and, let me tell you, it is much, much easier for women to be sufficiently physically attractive than for them to be sufficiently attractive in terms of personality. The feminist wish of "I wish men cared more about personality" would backfire heavily if ever granted, but that would not be the first time!

• Because they are cute! & probably have a good personality. Nah don't assume though.

• Same for guys, if someone is both attractive and have a good personality then they are in high demand. Maybe you should go after average looking girls since all the "cute" ones are taken.

• Not all.

Assumption is never good

• Because they are cute, duh

• who said that?

What Guys Said 8

• they're either taken or lying

• They're not all taken, but of course many of them are. Ironically, many very hot women aren't taken, because men are shyer and shyer these days.

• I know Its like as soon as they walk out the door they get taken

• Yes, that sounds rational... not.

• Kinda makes sense doesn't it though? I mean, the chocolate chip cookies are always the first to go while the oatmeal cookies are always left.

• Who says they can't be taken again :3

• It's not right to assume that just be quicker

• they are in demand