Why do so many girls my age seem to be thots now?

First off, I'm 17, I messed up inputting my age, and, it's just... these days so many girls my age seem to be thots. I know people will be on my case for that statement, but it's just that, from what I see they are way more sex obsessed than guys are, just look at this site, for instance, if there's a question about sex it's usually a girl asking it, just, why, aren't guys supposed to be the ones like that? I know people will be all offended and insult me, so, whatever, I just don't like chicks that are completely obsessed with sex, more so than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's fine. I'm sure you can do completely without women, particularly women who like sex. Maybe you like other men. That's fine too. But who your age would want to date a man who calls women "chicks" anyway.

• Did you just not read what I said? FINE, PLEBIAN, LET ME EXPLAIN! My point was simply asking why do girls seem to be far more interested with sex than guys are, and then turn around and act like guys are sex obsessed dogs.

• My apologies oh wise and noble patrician. - A humble plebeian. LOL.

What Girls Said 6

• some girls are horny or feel sexual all the time.. and this site gives them the way to ask about things without being judged.. well i think guys ask equal number of sexual question.. and very weird things.. like very very weird..

• That is your preference :)
    I don't have the answer to your question , though...

But from what I have seen in my school, it's the whole peer pressure/influence thing.

• For the same reason so many dudes your age are fuck boys.

Hip hop.

• Thots are only tryna live up to what they think guys want.. Its a dang shame

• girls have always been like that, it's not new.

• Maybe more girls r on this website than guys? So that would explain why the most questions asked about sex r girls.

• Not really, there seems to be about an equal amount, you can figure this out by just looking at questions being asked in general and not looking at their subject matter.

What Guys Said 4

• the sexual liberation
    Girls are just as horny as guys, it's just that they've been so far told to ignore it and act like a "proper lady". So now they start to REALLY explore their sexuality, and the result is a lot of curious women

• Didn't the movement happen about 40 years ago? Most women around when the liberation thing happened either explored it by now or got old.

• it started 40 years ago, and it's far from over. You still got the standards and social expectations out there. Especially among religious groups, and those are REALLY strong in USA.

• They might project that they are sex obsessed but of you examine it closely you will find both are equally horny

• Yeah there does seem to be more and more sluts coming out with the whole slut acceptance thong going on

• What the heck is a "thot"?